Chapter 9

Harry' POV

The next morning i wake up with a text, i smile because i know its probably Louis.

'We need to talk.'it says, and i'm scared because i know that's never good in a relantionship. I gulp and reply.

'Yeah, okay. About what?xxx' I send back scared of what he's gonna say.

'You will you. In 10 minutes at café.' Oh no, i can't i gotta film a tape,

'I can't. Gotta film the tape. Sorry, love xxxxx' i send back, feeling horrible that i say no to my own boyfriend.

'No, you come or i do it via sms!' It says and i think i know what he is going at.

'No! I will come! And i know what your gonna do, i just want to say that i really love you. See you in 10 minutes x'

I get no reply so i get. ready.

10 minutes later i'm outside out the café and i hesitate to go inside. I'm sure that i'm gonna cry, if he does what i think he's gonna do.

I go inside and see Louis sitting at our table, i sigh and go up to him.

"Hey Lou" i say scared,

"Hey harry" he says and i smile,

"I saw it yesterday. You and Nick." He says and his voice is so cold that i'm really scared.

"No! it's not like that! please believe me! I don't like him!" i rush out almost pleading him to believe me.

"How can i believe you?! you cheated on me! We're over!" he shouts and runs out of the café.

Yep i was right, i'm crying.

Tape scene

I think everyone can see that i'm into doing this, my eyes probably look red from crying.

" begin!" the camera man shouts, and i sigh. Here it goes.

Nick begins to undress me and kiss me but i don't move,

"STOP!" Mr. Horan shouts and they stop filming.

"Harry why don't you kiss back?" he asks and i just shake my head. He seems to understand and tells the crew that we're not doing the tape.