Chapter 15- Last chapter

2 years later

Louis' POV

Me and Harry have been dating for 2 years and we apoted a boy, Aiden. He's now 3 years old. He's kind of a mix off me and Haz. He's got blue eyes and curly hair.

Now you most be thinking, are you two married? No, we're not but today is our two years anniversary and i'm gonna propose tonight. And i really hope he says yes.

"Lou, baby wake up, i'm gonna make breakfast." Harry says and his lips are nearly touching mine. I push my lips on his and moan. I pull away after af we minutes.

"Happy aniversary." I say.

"Happy aniversary" he says and pecks my lips.

He stands up and goes downstairs.

In the evening.

"Haz, we gotta go!" I shout at him from the bottom of the stairs. We don't have to sorry about Aiden because he's at Niall. We became good friends after we got together again.

"I'm coming!" Harry shouts and comes downstairs.

After the diner.

We are now walking in the park and i know its time to do it. But i'm really nervous because i don't have a speech.

I let go of his hand and get on one knee, seeing him smile.

"I don't have a speech and i'm sorry for that, but Harry Edward Styles, do you wanna marry me?" I say nervous and he nods smiling. I get up and he pulls me in for a kiss.

"I love you" he says

"I love you too." I say and slip the ring on his finger.

------------------

i'm sorry if this sucks, but i couldn't come up with anything else.

This book is done, there's no sequel to this.

My mate, the Engliish teacher and Why didn't you stay are gonna be online in a few hours.