Synx (Revealed Feelings)

Smut Warning!
Smut Warning!
Smut Warning!
8:30 AM RIIINNGGG RIIINNGGG
"Ugh..."
Sans groaned and rolled over in his bed. He grabbed Mynx and pulled her into his hoodie.
"Sans what are you doing?" She asked him blushing lightly.
"Noootthhing"
He wrapped his legs around her legs and hugged her tightly.
"Is cuddling a problem darling?"
She blushed more and squirmed a bit. What she didn't know that her movements from struggling had Sans turned on brighter then a lightbulb. The things running through his head that he wanted to do to her. He let go and sat up. She looked at him confused.
"Darling are you okay?"
"Y-yeah."
He kept thinking of the things he wanted to do.
"Fuck it."
She looked puzzled "fuck what?"
He laughed "fuck you"
She blushed "fuck me?"
He got on top of her and pinned her down "exactly."
He slid his boney hands up her waist and under her shirt.
"S-sans.." She bit her lip and quietly moaned. He grabbed her arms and tied them to the bed rim above her head. He grinned and blushed.
"You look beautiful tied down and defenseless, wonder how you'd look while I was in you?~"
She looked up at him blushing madly.
"S-sans... Please give me a good time.."
He blushed madly, then smirked.
"Heh. Alright,"
He lifted up her shirt along with her bra and pulled them off her. He grasped her breast and she let out a quiet moan. He then squeezed it and began to suck on it. She began to moan louder. He looked at her and had an idea.
"Babe, can I try something?~"
She looked up at him and said "yeah baby... Go ahead.."
He slid her hand down her underwear and started fingering her.
"S-saannssyy..."
He shoved two fingers inside of her and thrust them hard. She squealed out in pleasure and moaned loudly. He took his fingers out and put them in his mouth.
"Wow you taste great.. Just as good as how you look."
He tore off her shorts and underwear. He licked his lips and looked at her.
"You know what comes next baby."
He started sucking at her pussy and she screamed in pleasure. She blushed insanely and moaned loudly. He licked her hard and shoved his tongue up inside her.
"S-SHIT SANSSYYY..."
He parted from her and licked his lips.
"you taste amazing."
She blushed even harder then before but still managed to smile. He untied her hands and took off his hoodie. She grabbed her ribs and rubbed them with her thumb. He panted and groaned.
"Ready for the real fun? If your cold I'll tell you this'll warm you right up.~"
He slid off his shorts and his large cock was visible to her. He positioned himself and looked into her eyes.
"Hold on okay baby?"
She smiled and said "hehe.. Alright."
She wrapped her arms around his rib cage and he slid himself inside her. She moaned out quietly.
"Can I move now?"
She nodded and smiled lustfully. He thrust hard into her and groaned louder after each thrust. She moaned out loudly and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pounded hard into her and she moaned in pleasure.
"S-Saaaannsssyyy!!!~"
"M-Myynnnnxxyyy!!!~"
"S-SAAANNSSYYY!!!"
"M-MMMYYYNNNXXXYY!!!!"
He came inside of her and they both screamed each others name at the exact same time. He collapsed ontop of her.
"That was somethin.. H-heh.."
He layed next to her and cuddled with her, holding her close. She smiled at him and kissed him.
"I love you.."
He smiled back,
"I love you too."
Then they fell asleep.
Ze end >w<