Synx (Little Princess and Handsome Prince)

It was late Saturday night, Mynx and Sans were at home. Sans was sleeping in their room and Mynx was watching TV. She got up, she felt something she thought needed to be relieved. She decided to go ask Sans for help, but when she went in and saw him asleep, defenseless on the bed she had a better idea. She slowly and carefully lifted off his shirt, exposing his chest and then tied his arms to the bedframe bars. The movement from the bed awoke Sans, but it was too late for him to do anything.

"Eh-..?! Mynx..? What's up- eh? Why am I tied to the bed..?"

Mynx giggled at how defenseless he was.

"Mynx this ain't funny! What are you pla..-"

She kissed him passionately on the lips silencing him.

"Shh. Ill take care of you. Just relax, I just.. Had a little.. Heat problem.."

He blushed madly as she slowly pulled his pants down.

"M-Mynx what.. what are you doing.."

As she pulled them completely off she lifted his legs and put them on her shoulders, she then licked his throbbing cock. He let out a soft groan and began to pant. She kissed the tip of his throbbing erect cock as she slowly rubbed the bottom. She repeated kissing it and began sucking deeper.

"F-Fuck.. Mynx.. Mynxy..~"

She started taking more of his aching cock in her mouth, freeing her hand from it to take more in her mouth. She licked all around it, licking the tip and shaft. Sans started squirming and moaning, and began breathing heavily. She then took his whole cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it, looking up at him lustfully. All he wanted to do was grab her head and force it up and down faster. He wanted this- no. He needed this.

"F-Fuck Mynx.. F-Faster..!!"

She did as her master told. She sucked faster, and hard too. Bobbing her head on his cock fast. His cock hit the back of her throat multiple times. All of a sudden within her mouth she felt his cock swell up, and get warmer as it twitched. Sans yelled out and came into her mouth. As he came he threw his head back, panting heavily.

"Good fucking god.. I needed that so bad.."

As she swallowed his delicious warm cum, she sat up looking at him.

"Did you think I was done with your defenseless body?~"

He smirked at her as his eye flickered a cyan flame.

"I don't think, I know."

All of a sudden he teleported. Mynx panicked and before she could react she was pushed on her stomache. He legs were spread and she was on her arms and legs. Sans held her hands down with his magic while he ripped off her shirt and bra. Then slowly pulled her pants off.

"S-Sans.. Stop teasing.."

He laughed.

"That ain't teasing, this is teasing."

He grabbed her panties with his teeth and tugged on them. She winced and squirmed, trying to escape his grasp. He then pulled them off, and spanked her.

"If you really want teasing, I can show you."

He knelt up and rubbed his dick inbetween her ass slowly. She grabbed at the bed and moaned, moving her ass hard trying to get him to fuck her.

"F-Fuck me already you bitch.."

He smirked greatly, "What was that? I don't take disrespect sweetie."

He spread her ass and humped harder, making the teasing worse for her.

"A-Ahh!~ Okay okay I-Im sorry!! P-Please!!~"