Synx (Morning Sunshine)

Mynx, Sans, and Papyrus were all watching TV. Mynx had fallen asleep on Sans lap, so Papyrus and Sans were watching some Supernatural and Breaking Bad.
"BROTHER IS THE HUMAN STILL ASLEEP?" Papyrus asked,
"Heh, yeah but not for much longer if your so loud pap."
"OH I'M SORRY BROTHER!" Papyrus said looking sorry.
"Bro, it ain't a prob, I think im gonna take her to bed now." Sans said putting his arms around her picking her up.
"OH OK! GOOD NIGHT LAZYBONES!"
Sans chuckled and walked to his room still holding Mynx. He walked into his room and set her on the bed. He then got next to her and cuddled with her and fell asleep. Near morning Mynx had woken up, she looked up at Sans and blushed. She cuddled in his hoodie and woke him up.
"Hey kiddo, what's up?"
She just looked up at him and kissed him. Sans blushed a tinted blue color.
"H-Heh a warning would be nice."
She just laughed at him.
"Hey stop that!!"
She smirked and asked something she shouldn't of.
"Make me."
He smirked at her,
"Fine. I will."
He grabbed her and pinned her down to the bed. He smirked and kissed her pinning her hands down so she couldn't struggle. She tried as hard as she could but couldnt struggle or even try. She could barely move, from being pinned down as well as Sans magic. He then shoved his tongue inside her mouth, her eyes widened. He then decided it was time for some fun. He retracted his tongue and smirked at her. He put his hands up her shirt and pulled it off.
"SANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS..!!"
"We both know I'm serious darling."
He unclipped her bra and threw it to the side. She blushed and struggled, still being pinned to the bed. He stared at her chest and smirked, she was now loosing her mind. He laughed at her.
"Who's laughing now?"
He grasped one of her breasts and squeezed it. She yelped, this pleased him so he did it again. He then bit down on her breast which caused an immediate moan escaping her. He looked up at her looking happier then ever.
"That's what I want to hear."
He pulled off her pants and she covered her face having her arms free. She was blushing extremely hard. He started fingering her just to hear her moan, and he did and was pleased. She moaned out, trying not to but couldn't stop it. He went faster after each moan, causing them to be louder. She was now moaning loudly.
"S-Sans what if Papyrus hears..!!"
"He's out with undyne. We're alone here." he smirked. He then started sucking at her clit, she moaned loudly. He licked hard and deep making her moan his name over and over. After he was done he smirked.
"Ready for some fun?"
She just looked at him and smirked.
"Good girl."
He pushed her down with his magic and took off his boxer shorts. He then got back on top of her and rammed into her. Before she could yell out he kissed her again. He thrust faster and faster, deeper each thrust. She wrapped her arms around him tightly. He was going harder and harder.
He retreated from their kiss and yelled out "I-Im gonna cum..!!!"
He pushed her down into the bed thrusting faster and harder. She then moaned loudly and panted. He rammed into her again and came. They both moaned in sync and Sans collapsed on top of Mynx. He pulled himself out and fall beside her.
"Man that was something." Sans said.
Then Mynx got on top of him.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
She just smirked at him. She looked at his member and rubbed it.
He moaned out, "M-Mynx.... common, stop teasing.."
She then stopped which angered Sans, he grabbed her and forced himself inside her mouth. Her eyes widened, she looked up at him.
"Suck it." he said smirking.
She started sucking hard. He moaned out which made her suck harder.
"Don't stop...! Let me cum into your mouth!!"
She sucked faster and deep throat sucked.
"YOU ASKED FOR IT..!!!" He yelled out, pushing her head as far into him as he could and he came.
"Aaahh...."
She stopped and looked him, after she had swallowed all of the cum. She sighed and fell next to him. He used magic to put clothes on them and cuddled with her.
"I love you Sans."
"I love you too Mynx."
( Ze End)