Synx (School Punishment)

School Slack Off Punishment
The bell rang and everyone left health class. Everyone but one student. Mynx had fallen asleep in class again and professor Sans was not pleased. He stood up and walked over to her.
"Seriously kid. Again."
He groaned and walked to his storage room and got a bottle of medicine. It was a liquid that when you breathe it you pass out cold. He poured in onto a cloth and walked over to Mynx. He held it over her face and she immediately woke up. Then slowly collapsed on the desk.
"This'll teach you."
He walked over to the door and locked it. Then he put two of the desks together and layed her on them on her stomach. He undressed her and took her belt. He tied her legs to the desk legs and did the same with her arms. She was tied down on the desk now all she needed to do was wake up. She slowly woke up and began panicking.
"W-what the hell..?!"
Sans walked in front of her with her belt in his hand.
"Didja have a nice nap sweet heart?"
"What are you doing?!?"
He laughed.
"Discipline~"
He pulled down his shorts and revealed his member. He put his hands over his head and looked at her.
"Where first?~"
She snapped at him.
"YOU BITCH LET ME GO!!!"
He smirked and walked over to her and shoved his member in her mouth.
"Thank you for the offer."
He began thrusting in her mouth and she looked up at him angrily. Then he grabbed her head and thrust faster.
"Ahh yeah..!~"
He thrust faster and pushed himself deeper down her throat.
"Kid get ready..!~"
She tried moving her head back but was stuck in place. She closed her eyes and waited for it to be over. He moaned loudly and came.
"Swallow it."
She shook her head. He got angry and whipped her with the belt.
"Your gonna regret that. NOW SWALLOW!"
She immediately swallowed and felt sick from it.
"Now since you disobeyed me your going to clean my dick for me. And if you don't then I'll do more."
She looked up at him angrily and began to clean his dick with her tongue. She hated it, she hated him, or did she. She looked up at him angrily.
"Your disgusting.."
He laughed and grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him.
"You belong to me now. Do I make myself clear."
She looked away and was smacked, she immediately looked back.
"WELL!?"
She panicked and nodded. She looked scared and almost started crying.
"Fucking baby." 
He grabbed her belt and folded it in half. Then he walked behind her toward her ass.
"W-What are you doing..?"
He smirked and ran his member along her ass but he didn't insert himself yet.
"S-Stop it.."
He got angry and whipped her. She yelled out in pain. He laughed and began humping her. He teased her slowly and she started loosing it.
"Just fuck me...~"
He smirked, "horny aren't we?"
He slammed his dick into her ass and she yelled out in pain and pleasure. He thrust slow and hard, smirking watching her defenseless body attempt to squirm. She was moaning loudly so he continued faster.
"You got a nice ass kid, looks good enough to eat, heheh."
She blushed and closed her eyes and continued to moan.
"Fuck I love this.. Fuck I love you..!"
He smirked, "oh you do? Before you told me you hated my guts."
He grabbed her ass and spread it and slammed into her repeatedly.
"F-Fuck I'm sorry damnit..!!"
"Say it like you mean it baby."
"I.. I.. IM.. IM SORRY DADDY..!!~"
He smiled evilly, "good girl."
He thrust faster and grabbed her hair.
"So close damnit..!"
She moaned louder and shook her ass to help him.
"I'm.. C-Cumming...!!~"
He grabbed her ass squeezed it as hard as he could and came as much as he could. She panted loudly and he untied her and picked her up. He walked to his chair and set her down on his lap and kissed her. She blushed and kissed him back.
"I love you sweetie."
She smiled, "I love you too..~"
He hugged her tightly and she hugged back.
"You should fall asleep more often,"
She giggled and continued hugging him.
"What a magical evening." He replied to his comment hugging her tightly.
[The end- or is it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)