Synx (Home Alone)

It was a relatively normal day. Everyone had left the house for a week for VidCon, except Sans and Mynx. Mynx wasn't into California and Sans didnt want to leave her alone at the house. They stayed home together and watched movies and such. One night however was different. They were sitting down watching "Suicide Squad", it was all good. Then Sans said something.
"I think I'm gonna go smoke."
"Sans you know that's bad for you right..."
"Relax. I do it a lot."
"That's why I'm worried."
"I'll be fine, I promise."
Mynx just looked at him and rolled her eyes.
"Fine whatever."
Sans smiled, got up and walked to his room. He got some weed, rolled it into a pipe and smoked. He also grabbed a few ketchup bottles and chugged them.
27 minutes later....
Sans left his room, staggering from side to side running into walls occasionally.
"Good God Sans!"
Mynx ran over and balanced him by putting her arm around his shoulder and walking with him.
"Thaankss baabby *hic*"
She walked him over to the couch and sat with him.
"This is why you shouldn't smoke!!"
He just laughed and shushed her. He looked over at her smirking and blushing a tinted blue.
"Wanna have some fun?"
He paused the movie and looked at Mynx.
"Depends on what you mean by-"
Before she could finish Sans leapt on top of Mynx and pinned her to the couch. She blushed and just looked at him wondering what he was doing.
"I'm gonna teleport... *hic* alright..?"
"Uh yeah sure Sans."
He teleported into his bedroom on her bed. Still pinning her down.
"Ready for some fun?"
She blushed harder.
"S-Sans what are you doing..?"
He opened his mouth showing his fangs and blue glowing tongue. He dove for her neck and started biting it.
"Ahhh...!! S-Sans!!!"
She struggled but when she did he bit harder. She let out small squeals of pleasure and embarrassment figuring she had never done this. He released her neck and looked into her eyes smiling brightly. She was now blushing redder then ever. He then started making out with her. Also surprised she tried struggling, and she also tried yelling at Sans. When she did he stuffed his tongue in her mouth. Mynx blushed so hard. He wrapped his tongue around hers an continued to kiss her. When he broke the kiss she looked submissive. Almost like she wanted to be... dominated.
"Having fun sweetheart?"
She blushed and smirked a bit.
"Good, now we can have some real fun."
He grabbed her shorts and ripped them off using his magic. She blushed and buried her face into her hands. He just smirked at her reaction. Then he took off her underwear and stared.
"Good God... Your gorgeous.."
She kept blushing like hell and burying her face into her hands. He used his magic to take off his shorts. The glow alerted Mynx and she peaked and saw his size. She then pushed him off of him.
"Sip kiddy? *hic*"
"Sit on the edge of the bed."
"Huh?"
"Just do it Sans."
"Alright then heheh."
He sat on the edge of the bed and she knelt in front of him. She was smirking greatly.
"Ready Sansy?~"
He smirked and nodded. She then shoved his dick in her mouth and sucked. She sucked hard, but he wanted harder, and deeper. He wrapped his legs around her head forcing him deeper down her throat.
"Suck it baby!~"
She sucked hard and he came into her mouth. She swallowed it in a second and kept sucking. He then pushed her away.
"What's the deal?"
"I have another idea Mynxy~"
"What is it?"
"Lay down on the bed heheh."
"Uh sure Sans.."
She layed down on the bed and looked at Sans. She looked confused as in what he was doing.
"I'm going to fuck you.. I'm going to fuck your mouth until you choke on me and call me daddy."
She smirked so hard. She opened her mouth for him.
"Good girl."
He got on top of her and shoved his dick in her mouth.
"Ready? Heheheh *hic*"
She nodded. He then thrust fast and hard. She sucked hard too. He came about 4-5 times. When they finished she looked pleased.
"Oh you tired baby?"
He nodded a bit and panted.
"We can't have that."
She got on top of him and sat on his dick. He smirked and panted more looking up at her. She bounced hard and fast. He let out loud satisfying moans, begging for more. She continued until he decided it was his turn. He sat up and hugged her, then flipped them over so he was on top. He laughed and thrust into her. She yelled out his name over and over again.
"S-SANSY!!!~"
He kept going until he came all he could. He collapsed on top of her. She kissed him and he kissed her back. Sans pulled a blanket over them and they fell asleep together. <3
The end <3