Synx (First Time)

It was about 9:46 PM, Saturday night. Sans and Mynx were sleeping together like usual. But tonight was different. Sans woke up holding her in his arms, and he had a new little idea. A dirtier one then usual. He felt strange for thinking it so he got up and walked toward the door to try to get his mind off it. But Mynx had woken up from the movement.
"Sans? Where are you going?"
He froze, and turned around to face her.
"O-Oh, I'm just going for a little breather."
She smiled slightly.
"Oh alright, love you."
And she went back to bed.
He stood there frozen while the idea started to take over.
"N-No!! F-F-Fight it!!!"
He walked to the door, but then his mind got the best of him. He smirked and looked back at Mynx.
"She won't mind. Oh I'll make sure of that."
He walked over to the bed and got on top of Mynx. She woke up extremely sleepy and woozy.
"Sans..? What are you do-"
He silenced her by kissing her. He bit her lower lip asking for an entrance. She didn't know how to respond so Sans grabbed her hips and squeezed them. This made her yelp, and as soon as she did he slid his tongue inside her mouth. He stared at her to see her reaction. She moaned and the vibrations of her moans turned Sans on. He parted from her.
"How'd I do babe?"
He said with a grin, she just looked at him.
"W-W-What are you doing... Is there something you want from me..?"
He smirked at her and said,
"Well there is ooone thing."
She looked confused and said,
"Oh yeah what's that?"
His smirk grew and his pupil shined blue.
"I want to hear you moan my name in pleasure as I fuck you senselessly."
Her eyes widened and she tried to back up but he used his magic to hold her down.
"Not so fast my little princess. Your gonna have a good time."
And with that she felt a breeze of magic rush over her. She then realized her clothes were gone.
"S-S-SANS!!"
He just snickered as he started nibbling on her neck. She released quiet moans. He found her sweet spot and bit it leaving a mark.
"SAAAANS!!~"
"Already moaning my name? Gee that was fast. We haven't even gotten to the Best part."
He pulled down his shorts revealing his member. It was blue and glowing brightly.
"This is gonna be good."
He positioned himself, but then decided to tease her.
"S-Sansy!!~ Common..."
"Beg."
"What..?!"
"You heard me. Beg."
"F.... F.... Sansy!! Oooh Sansy!! Please... please fuck me..! Fuck me as hard as you can!! Please!! SANSY!!~ FUCK ME!!~"
"That's more like it."
He then rammed into her as hard as he could. He started thrusting slow, but then thrust at an extremely fast pace.
"AAAAAH!~ OOOOAAAH!!!!~"
He was now pounding into her.
"YOUR SO TIGHT!!!"
He then felt a feel of sensation. And started pounding into her harder.
"I'm gonna cum!!"
He pounded into her faster then he did before. She was now moaning his name loudly as she could. He gave a few more thrusts before he came. He then pulled out and collapsed on her.
"Man."
He used his magic to cloth them, and fell asleep holding her in his arms.