Synx (Handcuffs)

The cool metal sent shivers through his body. Her fingertips brushed lightly up his arm, from his wrist to his shoulder, down his bare chest, stopping just above the waistband of his boxers. His dark eyes found Her light ones, and lustful thoughts were exchanged.

"Don't move," She whispered throatily, and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before getting off of the bed.

He watched her ass as she left, quickly noticing that she was swaying her hips more than normal. He smirked, knowing she was messing with him. She could torture him all she wanted, in a few minutes, it would all be worth it.His hands were cuffed above his head, the handcuff chain going behind one of her bed's metal rods that completed the headboard. She hadn't closed the cuff as tight as she should have, he noticed. He tried to pull his wrist out, but his attempt at freedom was cut short by a cough.

"I told you to stay put," She mewed seductively.

"You were taking too long," He replied, his voice ten times more husky than normal.

She smirked. "Perfection takes time,"

He noticed then that she had changed out of her regular clothes, jeans and a t-shirt, and was now wearing a small, red, lacy number. She sauntered over to the bed, taking her time, letting his eyes violate her body, letting his mind do things to her that she was were illegal. Finally, after what seemed longer than life, she reached the bed and crawled up, placing a hand on either side of his body. She kissed his lips, the left corner of his mouth, the right corner of his mouth. She kissed his chin and down his neck, nipping here and there, hard enough to sting, but soft enough so no mark would be left. Her lips were then on his chest, her body now practically on top of his. She could feel something poking at her stomach and she smirked.

"Getting a little excited, are we?"

He groaned low in his throat as she scraped down his stomach. He knew there'd be scratch marks there in the morning, but at the moment, he could care less. She dragged her tongue back up over the red lines that already forming, and felt his stomach muscles tighten under his skin.

"Babe," He whispered, his eyes half closed.

She smirked and sat up."Patience is a virtue you obviously didn't inherit."

Before he could retort, her fingers were under the elastic of his boxers. He bit his bottom lip to keep from crying out, but couldn't help the pitiful cry that escaped his lips.She slowly pulled down the thin fabric down past his manhood, past his knees, pushing it down to a stop around his ankles. She would have tossed it to the floor, but since his legs were tied to the bottom of her bed, she let them lay. He gasped as she softly grabbed him and stroked at his favorite appendage. She felt his body shiver under her, and she bit her lip, looking up at him through her eyelashes.

"Oh, God..." He whispered, suddenly realizing her intentions.

She smiled, flashing her white teeth at him through the dark room. Slowly, she lowered her head down and took his head into her mouth. He groaned loudly, her warm mouth on his throbbing member completely overriding any control he had left of his body. She slowly pulled him out, but quickly filled her mouth again. She pulled him out again, letting her teeth drag up his length.

"Babe," His eyes were squeezed shut, beads of sweat were beginning to roll down his face.

White hot heat was filling his body, and she knew that it wouldn't be much longer. She let her tongue dance along the foreign body that was inside her mouth, and after a few more quick movements, she tasted him come.He fell back against the cool metal bed, sweaty and panting, trying to recover quickly from pure ecstasy. He felt her crawl up his body, and cracked an eye open.

"Amazing. You are truly amazing, I know," She said with a smirk, pressing a long kiss to his lips.

He kissed back with an equal amount of passion, not caring that he could taste himself on her tongue. After a minute she pulled away and her fingers disappeared inside her bra. A silver key glinted in the moonlight, and she lent over him, unlocking the handcuffs and freeing his hands from their prison.

"What now?" He asked, rubbing his wrists.

She pursed her lips and eyed him seductively, the handcuffs dangling from her thumb.

"Now, it's your turn."