Synx (Inappropriate Uniform)

Eighteen-year-old Mynx entered the Sans' office. The busty blonde was wearing her school uniform which consisted of a white blouse, which was currently unbuttoned enough to show her ample cleavage, a short skirt and her white knee-high socks with black shoes.

"Miss Mynx, please come in and have a seat." said Sans.

Mynx shut the door and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Do you know why I called you here today." He asked.

"No sir." She said meekly.

"I think you do." He said.

Mynx nervously licked her lips and shifted in her chair.

Sans leaned back in his chair as he took in the sight of her and his gaze lingered on the swell of ample breasts.

"Young lady..." he began, "I've been getting reports about your bad behavior all day as well as your uniform which does not meet school standards. Talking back to your professors is not acceptable." he said scowling. "You're skirt is too short and your breasts are spilling out."

Mynx looked scared. She knew she shouldn't have tried the alterations to her uniform, but she wanted the boys to think she was sexy and Zee shouldn't have said those things about her being a slut. She wasn't a slut; she was still innocent, but hoped her outfit would attract the attention of the boy she liked."

"Young lady, Mynx..." he said leaning forward, "You will have to be punished." He got up from his chair and sat on the sofa across the room. "And I'm going to punish you right now."

Mynx's eyes went wide as she swallowed a lump in her throat. She was scared and didn't know what her punishment would consist of.

"Come here." Sans said.

She was too scared to move. She had never been in trouble before. What was he going to do to her?

Sans was enjoying Mynx's fear. She was so sweet and innocent that he was going to enjoy tarnishing her and taking her innocence. "If you don't come to me now, you are not going to like it when I come over there to get you." he said sternly. He was clearly enjoying this.

Mynx slowly got out of her chair, afraid of what Principle Sans was going to do to her. She couldn't imagine what punishment he had in mind. She slowly walked over to him. He watched her long legs as she walked to him.

He grabbed her wrist when she stood in front of him and he pulled her over his lap, "Come here!" he said.

"Oh..." she said surprised. "Sans..." she started to say.

"Be quiet Missy!" he said as he pulled her skirt up past her perfect, round ass and smacked it hard with the palm of his right hand.

"Ah," She said almost jumping off his lap. "Sans?" She said as she tried to pull away, but he held on tight and slapped her ass again.

"You will take your punishment and stop talking. Is that clear?" He said smacking her ass again. She was terrified now and he was loving it. "I said, is that clear?"

"Ye..yes." She said quietly. "Please Sans....don't hurt me."

Sans pulled her panties down and removed them. "You are being punished for being a dirty slut. You will be treated any way I wish." He smacked her naked ass again and this time she moaned.

Now he was getting somewhere. He smacked her harder this time and her moan was even louder. This girl was going to be fun. He knew she was going to enjoy this. He smacked her again and ran his hand between her legs and felt her wet pussy. He rubbed his fingers across her slit and tweaked her clit. A deep moan escaped her and her legs parted just a bit. Yes, this was definitely going to be fun.