Synx (Lets play a game)

Hearing the door creak open, Mynx looked up from her desk and saw Sans who looked currently worn out from his previous mission. "Hey Baby girl... Holy fuck that job was exhausting..." Sans muttered out before going over to Mynx.

"Hello Sans. How did it go?" Mynx smiled at him as she watched him pop a couple of bones that were stiff.

"Like I said, exhausting. We got it done but dear God that put so much stress on all of us."

Having a thought come up into Mynx's mind, she smirked and chuckled before crossing her arms. "How about this, let"s play a game. The flirting one we played last time you were "exhausted"."

Sans only snickered and gave her a seductive look at her making her grin.

"Sure why not sweetheart... But we know how this will always turn out."

Reaching over to her soft brown hair, he softly took a lock and pressed it against his teeth causing Mynx to have a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Not my best one but I told you I"m goin soft on you." Sans snickered slightly. "Plus that blush on your pretty face makes you look even more adorable." That made Mynx turn even more red before she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever.... I guess it"s my turn." Mynx hummed as she sat closer next to him and nuzzles into the crooked of his neck, laughing slightly. As Sans felt her warm breath hit his neck , it sent a pleasureable shiver down his spine.

He shudder slightly and looked down at Mynx with a dark blue face. As he was say something, he realized he was about to stutter and calmed down before smirking at her. "Almost had me there kitten~ But it"s my turn." Grabbing her waist and bringing Mynx closer to him, Sans tilted her chin with his other hand and brought his face close to her neck as softly traced his hand against her jaw line.

"Your getting really red there kitten... Might wanna give up soon...." Sans cooed at Mynx as he planted a kiss on her neck.

"H-huh?... Rr.. Fine my turn..." Mynx grabbed his tie yanking him down so that he was on the seat before sitting on top of him with a smirk. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, Mynx inched her face near his so that their mouths were painfully close. Her eyes gazed into his wide eyes making Mynx smirk. "Might wanna try a little harder there... You look like your about to lose..." She said softly as she looked at Sans who now blue face.

Sans felt like he was gonna melt from her as he felt her hands trace his collar bones. "F-fuck..." He groaned and felt sweat beads somehow form on his skull. His breathing hitched and grew slightly heavier making Mynx grin. "Awww... Is Sansy losing? We just started..." Her tone was seductive making him grip her thighs and grit his teeth. He felt himself aching for more of her.

"Dammit... This kid is gonna..."

As Mynx watched Sans throw his head back and keep his eyes closed shut, she gasped at the sudden change in scenery and felt something slam onto her back. She felt her legs wrapped around someone making her look up to see Sans hovering over her while pinning her to the wall.

"I told you how it always turns out in the end Baby girl." Mynx's eyes showed her lust as she heard his voice become darker. Sans held her bottom as he pressed against her and attacked her neck with kisses, desperately trying to find her sweet spot which he did.

"E-excited it seems a-already." Mynx's mind was clouded with lust that she couldn"t seem to find the words she was looking for. Gripping onto Sans's clothing, Mynx moaned and panted as he kissed and bit her neck and collarbone. "What"s wrong kitten? Cat got your tongue?" Sans smirked as his left eye began to glow a bright cyan color.

Not being able to say anything else, Mynx only nodded and panted while whining for more. Her moans increased when she felt him grinding against her while trying to shush her. "As mush as I want to hear those pretty moans, you need to be quiet so the others won"t hear us..." He whispered lowly into her ear as he continued to grind against her.