Synx (Daily Routine)

It was a late afternoon, Sans and Mynx had finished work and were at home. Sans was watching netflix on his computer and Mynx was in her room. Mynx had been laying in bed, drifting off into her sinful fantasy daydreaming, thinking about her handsome boyfriend abusing her in as many ways possible. Then without thinking she slowly lowered her hand down her shorts, and began to finger herself slowly. She moaned quietly to herself and thought about her boyfriend. How hot and handsome he was, and how much she wanted him on top of her dominating her. Letting her know whos in charge. She got up and went to the shower, to do it in private without him knowing. While she was talking a shower Sans came into the room looking for her. Hearing the shower he got on the bed and layed down.

Mynx returned from her shower and saw Sans on the bed sleeping. She had seen this as an opportunity and so desperately wanted to touch him. To wrap her fingers around his cock and pump him hard, then slowly begin to suck on the tip, then deeper and deeper. Her lust got the best of her as she dropped her towel and got on top of the bed. She slowly removed the blanket and unbuckled his pants. She slowly pulled them down as well as his underwear, and saw his hot cock throbbing. She grabbed it and began pumping it slowly. With her other hand she rubbed in between his legs and checked to make sure he was still asleep. He was still asleep but his expression showed lust.

"Maybe hes having a wet dream..?" Mynx said to herself silently.

She rubbed faster and flicked the tip with her tongue. Then she began sucking on the tip slowly, still pumping him at the same pace. Sans let out a soft moan as he shifted his body groaning quietly. She slowly began sucking farther down, letting go of his cock and starting to massage his legs. Sans tossed his head back and forth moaning and groaning. He started to wake up and Mynx was alerted by this. She sucked farther along his cock and licked the tip with her tongue as she sucked. Then Sans errupted with a moan from his sleep.

"M-Mynxy..!!"

She looked up at him panicked. He seemed in distress, she felt his warm wet cock throbbing in her mouth as she sucked.

"He must need to cum.." She said quietly to herself in her head.

Sans was whimpering tossing his head back and forth. It was obvious he needed to cum, and he needed to cum now. She sucked harder and he moaned out louder, it was obvious he was awake now. She took his entire length in her mouth sucking and licking rapidly. She massaged his legs as his moans got louder. He clutched the bed sheets and yelled out in pleasure, then blasted cum into her mouth. She took it all and slowly began swallowing it. He sat there panting heavily, his tongue drooping slightly out of his mouth as he sat there with a relieved look on his face. She used her tongue to clean off the remaining cum off his dripping cock. She sat up and looked at him, still laying down regaining stamina. She slowly crawled on top of his body and lifted his shirt up over his head, revealing his sexy body. She smirked and began rubbing his waist, massaging him while he relaxed. She then crawled off him and layed behind him propoing him up against her body. She put her arms around him and began massaging him again, as she breathed heavily against his neck.

"W-What are you.. Doing..?"

She smirked and licked his neck teasingly which caused him to shift and groan.

"Giving my beautiful king special treatment." She replied lustfully.

She kissed his neck on many spots until he let at a moan at a specific one. She flicked her tongue over the spot and kissed it many times.

"N-Nghh M-Mynxy..~"

She then began to suck slowly at his sensitive spot while massaging his waist. He let out soft pleasureful moans as she pleased him. She then started to nibble softly on his neck. He shifted a bot adjusting to it, letting out soft moans. She then stopped and kissed his cheek. She got back around and sat on his lap looking into his eyes while he looked into hers. They slowly got closer, then Sans kissed her holding her tightly. She wrapped her arms around his head, letting him lick her tongue. He pushed her down with his weight making him on top. He reached down and started fingering his naked lover. She hugged him tighter, slowly getting consumed by lust. He rubbed his wet warm throbbing cock against her aching pussy, causing her to moan out in pleasure. He retracted his fingers and slowly slid his cock inside of her wet entrance. She looked at him trustingly and he began to thrust. She wrapped her legs around his waist, holding onto him as he thrusted deep into her.

"S-Sans..!!"

He grunted as he thrusted, grinning big. Pinning her down thrusting faster. He grunted and panted. She held onto him tightly.

"F-Fuck harder..!!~"

He smirked, "As you wish my queen."

He thrust faster, she moaned louder and louder. Then she screamed out something that turned Sans on incredibly.

"D-Daddy f..fuck me h-harder~!!!"

He pounded her sensitive clit, his cock was aching to cum and so was her wet pussy. He thrust faster, and began moaning loudly.

"Damnit.. Im.. Im so close, I can't hold it M-Mynx..!!"

"N-Neither can I.. S-Sansy..!!"

"S-SHIT..!!~" Sans screamed as he came as hard as he could, triggering her as well.

He collapsed on her bare chest and panted heavily hugging her. She wrapped her arms around him and passed out.

"Your mine.. All mine.." Sans said kissing her softly on her forehead, he then slowly got off her and hugged her into his arms. He wrapped a blanket around them both and drifted off the sleep.

"Night Mynx.."

"Night Sans.."