Synx (New Magic?)

Tentacle Abuse
It was late at night and Mynx was just returning home from work.
"Sans!!" She called out looking for him.
She looked around for him.
"Where on earth is he?"
She walked past his room and heard a soft moan.
"What the hell?"
Then she heard it again.Then she heard something else and she blushed insanely.
"Oh Mynxy..."
She silently opened the door to his room and saw him. He was undressed laying on a pillow, humping a pillow and biting it while watching porn. She covered her mouth and blushed insanely. Then she smirked. She tip toed over to him slowly. She carefully used her magic to summon something she had never done before. Tentacles. She made them wrap around Sans' eyes and around his body.
"H-Hey!!"
Then she summoned one and it wrapped around his member.
Then another to close the computer.
"Sh.. I'll take care of you."
He flinched then struggled blushing madly.
"I caught you having fun without me, naughty boy."
She slowly rubbed the tentacle in between his legs teasingly.
"A-aghhh.."
She wrapped them around his legs and spread them and began pumping his member. He tried to moan but was silenced as she shoved a tentacle in his mouth.
"Did mommy give you permission to moan?"
He looked at at her nervously.
"Well?!"
She rubbed his member harder and he shook his head violently.
"Good obedient boy."
She took the tentacle out of his mouth and used it to rub his waist. He bit his lip and tried not to moan. She then used one to softly massage his neck. She smirked as he struggled trying not to moan. She began to pump his member harder and that's when he broke. He moaned out from being so close and began to buck his hips against the tentacle.
"Damnit I'm so close..!! Keep going!!~"
She smirked and snapped her fingers and the tentacle began pumping faster and got warmer around him. It made him moan louder. Mynx smirked.
"I could make this weird and uncomfortable, your lucky I'm not."
He looked at her confused and lustfully.
"H-how could you.. Aghh.."
She smirked and summoned a tentacle behind him and slowly dragged it along his ass. His faced turned bright red and he looked at her nervously.
"Aight aight I get it.."
She smirked and smiled as she watched her magic do its thing. She took pleasure in watching him be abused and she started to slowly touch herself. As he observed her doing this he grabbed one of the tentacles and bit it, drawing blood. He swallowed the blood and winced from the bitter taste. But with this he regained this power as well as she did. After she made herself cum from touching herself she lowered him and looked at him. He was red and the tentacle wrapped around his member was drenched in cum. She smirked and freed him.
"Don't let me catch you again."
She smirked and teleported away. While gone he attempted to summon tentacles of his own. After many hours of practice he started getting the hang of it. The next day he was awfully flirty towards Mynx. Mynx didn't know what was going on but she knew something was. He wanted to test them out on her but he waited another day. The next day was their normal cleaning day. Mynx was cleaning the kitchen, but she was wearing a very short skirt and conviently had no panties. While leaning over the counter cleaning it, her entire ass was exposed. Sans walked in and saw it and blushed. This was his chance. He slowly summoned them and began to move them toward her. Then he quickly pinned her arms and knees down and covered her eyes and mouth. He pulled her hands above her and he leaned against her tying them up.
"While you abused me I acquired your powers sweetie~ I know every way to pleasure you princess."
With that he took a tentacle and slowly wiggled it into her ass. Her eyes rolled backward as she muffledly moaned in pleasure. He began to pump the tentacle in and out at a rapid pace. Then he rubbed one against her pussy. She shuttered as the tip played with her entrance. She shook as it slowly went inside her. He began moving them faster and faster, stroking his member slowly he observed her carefully. She moaned and came all over the tentacle. But he didn't stop he made it go faster and she started shaking. He retracted the tentacle from her mouth and she immediately moaned.
"A-ahh God damnit..!!"
He smirked as he watched her being slammed into the counter by her own magical creation. It went deeper and she moaned louder. She came again and breathed heavily. He retracted them and made them disappear. He had another idea from staring at her ass and he licked his lips, but he'd save that for next time.
"Had fun?"
She fell backward and he teleported behind her and caught her. He looked at her panicked.
"You okay?"
She looked up at him and kissed his cheak passionately.
"I love you..~"
He sighed of relief and looked at her.
"Love you too sunshine."
[The End ^w^]