Synx (GenderSwap)

❌Cringe❌
🔞Major Smut🔞
⚠️You've been warned!⚠️
*beep beep!*
"Uughh.." Groaned Mynx.
"It's a fucking Saturday.."
She got up and went to get changed. As she undressed herself she noticed something. Something wrong. She screamed and redressed herself. She rung Alphys.
Alphys answered.
"Y-yes hello?"
"ALPHYS ITS MYNX"
"Oh h-hello Mynx!"
"ALPHYS SOMETHING IS WRONG"
"What seems to be the trouble?"
"MY BREASTS ARE GONE AND I HAVE A DICK"
"A-are you serious?"
"YES ALPHYS DEAD SERIOUS!"
"Oh no.."
"ALPHYS WHATS WRONG"
"I m-must've switched something."
"What do you mean!?"
"I was doing testings on you and sans and mus-"
"Wait are you saying sans was switched too?!"
"Y-yes Mynx... I'm s-so sorry!"
"Oh don't worry Alph it's okay. Now uh heh.. I'll be back soon."
"Alright Mynx. I'll cook up a cure. I promise!"
"Take as much time as you need Alph."
*click*
Mynx then rang sans.
"Hiya sansy"
"Oh uh hey Mynx, sup?"
"Not much. You busy?"
"U-uh I mean.. No not really but uh.."
"You got swapped with me sansy"
"How did you know?"
"Alph told me, she didn't mean it don't worry."
"So wait, Mynx."
"Yeah?"
"Do you have a dick now?"
"Yep."
*laughing from sans' side*
She thought to yourself, see who's laughing soon.
"Sans can I come over for a bit?"
"Oh yeah sure"
"Aight cool, bye sansy"
"Bye babe"
*click*
Mynx then began walking to sans' house. She thought of all the times they had "fun" and what she had learned from him.
She arrived at his home and knocked.
"Heya Mynx"
She just smirked and walked inside.
She went over and kissed him and he kissed her back.
"Sansy wanna watch a show?"
He shrugged.
"Sure why not."
They went over on the couch and sat next to eachother. After a while of the show Sans fell asleep resting on Mynx's shoulder. She waited til he was fully out to make her move. She gently pushed him on the couch and tied his hands behind his back. She put a collar around his neck smirking. He woke up in total panic.
"What the hell..?! Mynx?!"
She laughed.
"Mynx what are you doing.."
She flipped him over and looked at him and layed on his chest.
"Well you see. Since we switched I thought I'd have a little fun~"
"F-fun..?"
She smirked and laughed and she started to undress him. As she did so he struggled and panicked.
"Oh sansy calm down."
She lifted up his shirt and smirked.
"M-Mynx this is so weird.."
She laughed and kissed him.
"This isn't weird but it isn't normal, loosen up and have some fun~"
He shook a bit from embarrassment of the gender feature swap. He had not gotten use to it. Mynx smirked and sucked on his left breast. He panicked not knowing what to do except moan. He moaned out softly.
"M-Mynx what... What if.. A-Alphys comes and... A-aahh..!~ what if she needs to.. Agh.. Mynx.. Change us b-back..?"
"She can wait."
She put her hands in Sans' shorts and began to finger him.
"I get why you like this so much Sansy"
He blushed red.
"If you have a dick use it."
She looked at him and smirked.
"Horny aren't we?~ oh don't worry you've taught me a lot I know what to do to you~."
He laughed and mumbled.
"So have you.."
She got ontop of him and began to grind herself into his area. He blushed and moaned knowing she was now in control. She fully undressed him and smirked. Sans struggled dearly but wasn't very powerful since he was tied up. Mynx leaned down and licked Sans' breast. He moaned from embarrassment and looked at her nervously.
"Mynx don't hurt me.. This is new what if something goes wrong..?"
She smirked at him.
"Darling what could possible go wrong?~"
He blushed and before he could reply she lowered herself and lifted his legs and began to eat him.
"O-Oh my god Mynx!!!~ it ahh..!!~ H-holy fuck..!!~"
She sucked on him hard inserting her tongue into him repeatedly. His whole body was shaking and he was moaning loudly. Mynx knew how close he was. But before he could she stopped.
"Mynx why..?!" He said sounding upset.
She smirked and undressed herself. She grabbed her temporary member and ran the tip along Sans' entrance.
"S-Staaahh... Stop.. P-please.. J-just fuck me d-damnit.."
She smirked and slowly entered his area.
"Agh.. It feels so g-good...~"
She started out slow and used the technics he used before.
"You can go faster now.."
He said nervously but very lustfully. She smirked and started to pick up speed.
"Oh man this is fun.. I understand now why you.. Do this to me so much.." Mynx said breathing heavily. Sans wrapped his legs around her and began moaning louder. Mynx thrust faster and grunted from time to time. Looking down at Sans' defenseless and vulnerable body turned her on. Mynx bit down on Sans' breast which caused him to moan louder. He started screamed at Mynx to go faster. She obeyed. She thrust faster and soon began to moan as well.
"Mynx go this feels so good..!!~"
She laughed and kept thrusting coming closer and closer each thrust.
"Oh fuck oh fuck oooh f-fuck..!!~" she moaned loudly. Sans held onto Mynx and moaned louder. They were both at edge of cumming. Mynx thrust as fast as she could and came, and Sans did too. She collapsed on his body and began panting. He hugged her and breathed heavily. Then she smirked at him and sat up.
"What's so amusing Mynx..?"
She gave him a devilish smile and flipped him onto his back.
"Mynx what the hell are y-you.. You.."
She got on his back and began humping him.
"Ohh m-man.."
She ran the member between his ass and smirked, then continued humping.
"Mynx stop it.. Ohh.."
She smirked and spanked him.
"A-ahh..!! M-Mynx!!~"
"Sans your mine you listen to me."
He groaned in disapproval and was spanked again. He moaned louder this time then before.
"Do you need to be taught a lesson?"
He nodded and she smirked. She spread his ass and inserted the temporary member into him.
"M-Mynxy..!! Agh..!~"
She began thrusting slowly so she didn't hurt him. But over time she sped up.
"Oh my god Mynx..!!~"
He moaned loudly and Mynx went faster. Sans moved his hips in sync with the thrusts and moaned louder.
"M-Mynxy..!! A-aggh..!~"
She smirked and thrust harder.
"F-fuck sans.. Alph should.. Heh.. Do this more often..~"
He nodded and moaned. Mynx smirked and began to finger him.
"Mynx oh my god..!!~"
She smirked and rammed into him and fingered him deep and hard.
Sans moaned incredibly loud and so did Mynx. Mynx rammed harder and fingered him deeper.
"S-Sans I'm gonna fuckin cum..!!~"
She stopped fingering him and grabbed his hips tight and rammed continuously.
"M-MYNXY..!!~"
"Fuck so close sans.. Just a little.. A-ahh.. A-aahh..!!"
She blasted cum into him and panted. Mynx flipped them over so she was on top of him.Sans turned to look at her and smiled. She smiled back and grabbed him. Before he could respond she pressed her lips into his. Then she bit his lip, he let out a small yelp and she stuck her tongue in his mouth. Despite Alphys' body part swap sans was still taller and stronger. He picked her up and held her head against his. Then he pinned her to the bed. He broke from the kiss and directly went for her neck. He bit and sucked roughly and rubbed himself against her. Mynx moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around him tightly. He stopped and looked at her. He grabbed her and made out with her. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. As their tongues wrestled they became very tired. Sans slowly broke from the kiss and flipped them over so Mynx was on top. He held her against his chest and she nuzzled her head against him.
"Rest for a bit baby, you need to sleep."
She looked at him and smiled. Then she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. Sans smiled and put his arms around her gently.
"My little angel."
He fell asleep holding her in his arms.
The next day Sans woke up cuddling Mynx, they never got dressed. Sans blushed madly but then he realized something. He was normal again. And so was she. Alphys had fixed it while they were asleep. He smirked and squeezed her ass. She immediately woke and looked at him. He smirked and flipped them over.
"Wake up sweetie. Alphys fixed it for us~"
Before she could respond he grabbed her and smashed his lips into hers. She wrapped her arms around his head. Sans slowly inserted himself into her and he felt her body shake in his grasp. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his. He began to slowly thrust and grabbed her ass tightly. She wrapped her legs around him and hugged him tighter. He broke the kiss and looked at her.
"A-Agh Sans..!~"
He laughed and thrust faster.
"Fuck it feels so good to be dominating you again."
She nodded and moaned.
"Your barely trying sansy.."
She smirked at him.
"Oh we're playin that game eh? Hehe, fine."
His eye glowed bright blue and he thrust inhumanly.
"A-AGGH.. FUCK FUCK FUCK..!!"
He grunted and moaned.
"Shit I'm so close Mynx..!!"
He thrust insanely fast.
"MYNX I CANT CONTROL IT AGHH.."
He thrust faster and faster uncontrollably.
"F-FUCK SANS..!!!~"
She hugged him and tight as she could and moaned as loud as possible.
"FUCK MYNX.. DAMNIT GET READY..!!~"
He rammed into her hard and rough and his tongue rolled out of his mouth.
"BABY IM READY..!!~"
She grabbed onto him tightly and moaned loudly.
"HERE... I.. C-CUM..!!~"
He blasted cum into her and moaned loudly, then Mynx came as well. The cum leaked out onto the bed and soaked it. But they didn't notice. Mynx was trembling in his arms and breathing heavily. He kissed her forehead and brushed her hair backwards.
"God I love you Mynx.."
"I.. Love you too.. Sansy.."
He smirked and flipped her over and layed on her back. He began to hump her roughly. He ran his member through her ass and she moaned loudly.
"S-Sansy..!!~"
He reached over on her bed side and grabbed her vibrator. He turned it on and inserted it in her. She moaned even louder. He smirked and inserted himself into her ass.
"S-Sansy..!!"
He smirked and grabbed a belt. He folded it in half and whipped her ass.
"Don't talk back to me or I'll punish you, understand me?"
"But.. A-ahh. I didn't.."
He whipped her again harder this time, then he grabbed her hair and pulled it hard.
"S-Sans!!"
"I said you listen to me! Do I make myself clear or do I need to punish you harder!?"
"M-maybe.."
"Oh mommy wants to be abused? Then so be it."
He grabbed the belt and whipped her harder.
"You are mine. I own you."
She moaned and jerked her ass against him.
"Yes daddy."
He chuckled.
"Good girl~"
He thrust faster and pulled her hair again. He spanked her again and grabbed her ass and squeezed it.
"Oh man Mynx..!! I.. Agh..!!"
He thrust harder and rammed himself into her. He reached under her and grabbed the vibrator and began to thrust it into her repeatedly. She moaned louder and began to tremble.
"S-Sans I'm so close..!!"
He spanked her hard with the belt.
"You cum when I give you permission to cum! You belong to me!! Understand!?"
He spanked her again and she moaned loudly.
"Y-Yes daddy! I'm sorry daddy!!"
He smirked and kept thrusting into her ass and thrusting the vibrator.
"D-Daddy it hurts!! Please let me cum..!!"
He smirked and thrust faster.
"D-DADDY PLEASE..!!"
She moaned louder and tears began forming at her eyes.
"YOU WILL WAIT."
He spanked her again and she started screaming.
"D-DADDY PLEASE I BEG YOU..!!"
"WELL BEG THEN."
"D-DADDY PLEASE LET ME CUM..!! DADDY PLEASE IT HURTS..! I CANT.. I.. D-DADDY..!!"
He pushed her down thrusting faster.
"You are my cum slut now. Cum. CUM FOR YOUR MASTER!"
She moaned and came as hard as she could and he blasted cum as hard as he could into her ass.
"Thank you daddy.."
He chuckled and pulled himself out of her. She collapsed on her side panting loudly. He fell next to her and hugged her.
"I love you darling."
She hugged him back.
"I love you too my sunshine."
Sans cuddled her in his arms and she fell asleep and so did he.