Synx (Someones in heat~)

"Hey Mynx... Have you noticed anything weird with Sans? Every time he gets near you, he ends up blushing and sweating at the same time. Aren't you at least worried for him?" Chica asked her older sibling as she sat next to her, watching T.V in the brothers' house. Mynx only seemed to nod and sigh.

"Yeah I have Chi. I've noticed many things that's going on with him that's confusing to me." Mynx sighed and patted her little sisters head while leaning on one hand. "Sans might be coming down with a fever." Mynx assumed as Chica looked at her questionablly.

"Fever? I thought skeletons never get sick."

"Hey maybe it happens right now. Go ask that lazy ass Realm to go check on him."

"Mynx!"

"Sorry, sorry...."

Sighing as she turned her attention back to the T.V, the two heard the door open then close after someone had walked in. "Reamzie!" Chica squealed and jumped up to hug the tall male. "Hey there babe how you doing?? Did anything happen when I was gone?" Realm's last sentence sounded more concerned as he narrowed his eyes at Mynx who was still watching T.V.

"Calm down Reamzie, Mynx was good for the two whole days. And so is your brother!" Chica calmed down Realm before Mynx jumped into their conversation.

"Well sorta. Sans is acting strange this week." Mynx looked at the two with the usual straight face. Her eyes showed both concern and boredem as she talked to him. Realm on the other hand raised a non existent eyebrow as he heard about Sans's strange behavior. "... Oh shit dammit--"

"Hey!! If I can't curse around Sans then you can't cuss in front of Chica you prick!" Mynx glared at him as he scoffed at her. "Whatever brat. But seriously. I think I might know what's up with Sans." Realm sighed as he looked down at Chica.

"Really? What is it?" Chica tilted her head in curiosity. "I think the lil bro is in heat."

"In heat?"

"DO NOT EXPLAIN IT TO HER!" Mynx glared at Realm who only shrugged his shoulders. "I wasn't going to anyways. Too young to know what it is..." Chica huffed and pouted at the two making them awe and chuckle. "No but seriously, do not go near him now. EVER." Realm glared at Mynx with his red and blue eyes glowing while she glared back at him. "I wasn't GOING too you prick." She lied. "Besides I'm gonna go to bed now."

"Already?" Chica asked her. "Why so early?"

"Fam it's like 11:30. I'm exhausted from doing things around the house." Mynx yawned and went up the stairs. "But you barely even cleaned! I did most of the cleaning!" Chica whined. "Yup but it was still alot to me." And with that she closed the door to her room before locking it.

"She's just like you sometimes Realm..."

"Yeah but minus being a damn psychopath the last few nights... Alright babe time for bed." Realm picked Chica up and walked to her room. "Aww already??"

~Later ;3~

Waking up to the sound of sobbing and panting, Mynx sat up from her bed with a still groggy look on her face. "What the? Who the hell is up at this time?" She asked until it hit her. She remembered Sans, her baby Sans. But she also remembered what Realm said to her. 'Wait what the hell? Why am I even listening to that fucker?' Getting up from her bed, she unlocked her door and slowly walked over to Sans's room and lightly knocked on it so he'd only hear it and hear her. "Sans? Hey are you alright?" She lightly asked.

Though she couldn't hear anything said to her, she heard his footsteps approach and stop at the door. She could've sworn she could see a dim Sans light coming from underneath the door. "M-Mynx... I-It's so hot." Sans whined through the door making her cringe and touch the door lightly. "Do... Do you want me to go help you? I could get you water if you want."