Synx (Caught~)

"Mynx, are you smoking your weird-ass weed again?!" Sans yelled out from the shared bedroom. Mynx was in the living room, sitting relaxed on the sofa with her bong in hand. Among their friend-group, Mynx was referred to as "the stoner". Mynx didn't mind it, as it wasn't really a lie, but Sans found it annoying and embarrassing.

"Yeah, so what?" Mynx set her bong down on the coffee table. Sans grunted and got up from their bed. He walked out from their room and folded his arms, looking at his sister.

"Mynx, how many times have I told you not to smoke in the house? It stinks up the place!" Sans was clearly frustrated with her. The smell of weed was strong in the living room, causing Sans to cringe at the scent and cover his nose. "It smells terrible!" Sans grunted again.

"You're just stuck up, little bro," Mynx replied, her voice slurring slightly from the effects of the weed. Sans rolled his eyes. "We're twins Mynx, we're the same age!"

"Yeah.. But I'm older."

"By only 20 minutes."

"That's still older!"

Sans was only getting more and more frustrated with his sister's childishness. She normally wasn't like this, she only ever got this childish when she was high.

"Whatever. I'm sick of smelling that shit all the time. It's gross. You do it on purpose too! I swear you do!" Sans was still covering his nose at the smell. "Every time I spray down the house to make it smell better, you go right on ahead and smoke again! We have a backyard, you can do it there!" Mynx rolled her eyes.

"The cops will just see me. You know the cops have been crawling around the streets more as of lately, ever since we started doing our jobs," the female twin picked up her bong as she spoke. "C'mon bro, why not try a bit o' this? It's really great, I promise." Mynx held her bong up at her brother. Sans was slightly taken back by this. How did she expect him to smoke with her, when she knows he hates the smell, let alone actually smoking it?

"Nuh-uh. No way. You know I'm not into that shit. I don't even smoke normal cigs!" Sans backed up slightly. "You're weird sis. Just take it outside if you're gonna take another hit or whatever," Sans turned to the doorway of their room and walked back in. Mynx sighed a bit in disappointment.

"But it's cold outside!" She got up and walked to the entrance of their room. Sans sat on the bed and looked at her, nose still covered. "Bro, you're not gonna just kick me out like this, come on!"

"Take a blanket then." Sans grunted and grabbed the messy blanket off their bed, and threw it at her. It landed right on Mynx's head, covering her upper half. Sans couldn't help but giggle a bit at the sight. Mynx sighed but giggled a bit too.

"Nice one bro," Mynx said as she shook off the blanket. "Alright, fine, I won't smoke again tonight." Mynx set her bong down on their dresser. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to Sans. He cringed again, due to how much she smelled like weed, but he smiled at her.

"You stink." He nudged her a bit with his free arm. Mynx chuckled and nudged him back.

"You stink too, snob!" She giggled and grabbed him gently, putting him into a playful choke-hold and ruffling his short hair. He laughed and struggled against his sister's hold on himself, pushing himself back and landing on top of Mynx.

"Hey, get off of me!" Mynx laughed and pushed at Sans. He smirked playfully and turned himself over, pinning Mynx down at her shoulders.

"You're the one who started it," he said and chuckled, looking down at his sister. They stayed like that for a moment, looking at each other in the eyes. Sans was on top of Mynx, his hands on her shoulders, keeping her on the bed. He was straddling her, his legs spread with her body in between them.