8- Dominators (pt. 1)

Author's Note : Warning. The following maybe too long, so feel free to skip around the story. And now, we continue with our featured presentation...

Its been two hours since Lyla told us about the Dominators

Its been two hours since Lyla told us about the Dominators. My mind is reeling, and one thing I'm certain of is: We are being invaded. This is an Invasion. We're going to fight a war that I used to imagine in my head as kid. Not this particular war, but a war of humans and aliens.

I stare into empty space. A hand waves in front of my vision.

"Hello? Earth One to Sky," Cisco says.

"What is it?" I said. "You made me loose my train of thought."

"Barry says we need to assemble a team," he replies dryly.

"You don't sound as happy as you should," I get up from my office chair.

"Well, I don't really want to be anywhere near Barry," Cisco growls slightly.

I ignore him. I'm not liking his attitude right now. "Where are we going?"

"An airplane hanger that STAR Labs owns."

"That's cool!" I decide to brighten up. "Can't wait to see it!"

"Yeah..." Cisco mumbles.

I frown, "you might want to cheer up, because you're really bumming me out."

"Sorry."

                                                                                ***

"Whoa!" I stare at the STAR Labs hanger. "This is so epic!" ...

 I follow Cisco around the structure, to the airplane runway

... I follow Cisco around the structure, to the airplane runway. I glance around the building in awe.

"It is pretty awesome," Cisco admits smirking.

"Its like a Hall of Justice!" I exclaim hopping up and down with excitement.

"Hall of Justice?" Barry's voice echoes. I turn and see him leading Felicity, Diggle, and Oliver over to us.