10- Dominators (pt. 3 final)

A/N: The final part of the Invasion! crossover. (please listen to Warriors by Imagine Dragons for full effect.)

"It's a trap," Sara breathes out

"I could've told ya that one," I said, with zero emotion in my voice.

"If they're that threatened by Metahumans, its hard to believe that they're be satisfied with just one." Ray says.

"Well, if I know Barry, he's gonna want to be that one," Cisco responds.

"Not if I step in," I mutter to myself.

"What?" Cisco looks at me.

"Nothing," I mumble.

"Oliver's trying to talk him out of it," Sara says.

"No one talks Barry out of anything too easily," I said, "and I know that from experience."

"What's the collateral damage of the Meta-bomb?" Nate asks.

"The casualty count is around 2 million non-Metahumans," Cisco reports.

"That's a lot of people," I whisper, staring at empty space.

"Maybe we could negotiate with them," Nate suggests.

"Yeah, well, I don't know if you noticed, but our last chat with them didn't go so well," Cisco says in an edgy tone of voice.

"Take it down a notch, Crisco," I flick my eyes at my colleague. Cisco shoots me a brief glare.  

"Well, what do we got to loose?" Nate questions.

"Maybe we should contact them," Sara tries to calm everyone down.

"Better make it fast," Diggle and Jax walk in. "We got incoming."

Cisco turns on the computer, bringing up a world map; with points telling where the spacecrafts are located.

"The Dominator ships are coming in worldwide," Diggle says.

"Including Central City," Jax adds.

"They're not going anywhere, they're just sitting there," Cisco said, looking at the screen.

"Not for long."

"They're trying to leverate us, in giving Barry over," Sara says.

"That's not going to happen," I said, staring at the map. "They're going to have to get through us first."

                                                                ***

"This isn't up for debate," Barry says. The team looks at him, like they're almost defeated.

"Oh, yes it is," I answer. I'm not giving up.