21- Trio (special extended pt.)

A/N: "Trio" is based off the musical episode! Its amazing! The actual episode, whether this part is amazing, I have no idea. Enjoy!
(EXTRA-EXTENDED PART.)

I hop over the back of a couch, and land right next to Barry.
"Did I mention you look hot in a hoodie?" I ask, grinning. Barry looks over at me. He's lounging on the sofa watching a movie, with a wrinkly t-shirt and a simple pair of worn-out jeans. He's been kind of in a slump for the past two days.
"You look cute in a black tank top."
I simper, and rest my head on his shoulder.

I frown slightly. I feel like I shouldn't be with him. If I do die, then he'll be hurting, and I don't want that. I can't put the thought down, on whether I should leave him because of it.

"What cha watchin' ?"
"A musical."
"I love musicals. I watched School of Rock, with my friends, and watched The Jungle Book with my grandparents when I was little."
My phone starts to ring. I glance down at the screen. "Its Cisco again, we got a breacher coming."

"Kara!" I yelp, and rush over to Mon-El, who's holding my knocked out friend. I look at the Daximite, with concern. He heaves a sigh, with the same look. I bring my eyes to another familiar face. "J'onn?"
The Martian Manhunter nods to me. "It'd be nicer to see you on less dangerous occasions."
I flick my eyes back to Supergirl.

"What happened to her?" Barry asks J'onn.

"I'm not sure. But whoever did it has come to this world."

***
"Her vitals are racing. How long has she been like this?" Caitlin questions.
"A couple hours," J'onn says.
"We need to find who did this to Kara," Mon-El said. "And punch him repeatedly in the face. Until he can undo any spell he put on her. I get to punch him first."
I roll my eyes, "Okay Mon-El. But we should talk it out first."
"Who are you exactly?" Barry crosses his arms.
"I'm Mon-El, Kara's...friend. Or more than friend."
"Ah jeez," I mutter.
"We've been kissing a lot."
"He's got more to learn," I whisper to Wally.
"Kara never mentioned she had a boyfriend," Caitlin says.
"Its a recent thing."
"I thought you guys broke up," J'onn said.
The conversation gets more awkward from there. "I just need to get Kara back," Mon-El says.
"We will," Barry responds.
"So, what happened to her?" Iris asks.
"An alien prisoner of ours put her in some type of coma," J'onn explains.

"We tracked him here, and followed him," Mon-El said.
"Why would he come here?" Iris questions.
"We believe for you," J'onn says to Barry.
"Me? Why?" Barry asks.
I look back and forth from J'onn and Mon-El.
"We don't know," Mon-El responds. "But his last words before he disappeared were 'I'm catching the Fastest Man Alive. Then something about The Girl In Lighting, which I'm guessing is Sky."
"Well, clearly we're talking about a breacher," Cisco states. "I know how to catch them."
We walk into The Cortex.
"He can materialize," J'onn says.
"Like this clown just did?"
I glance at the screen, I unzip my leather jacket, and reveal my Electrical Strike suit. "I'm guessing that's him." I place my mask on my face. "Let's go, Barry."

I teleport into the Speed Lab. "What gives you the right--"
"Hey, little lightning bolt. Or should I say Sky McGray." The stranger says. "A shame Barry likes two girls. Because you are--"
"Who are you?" I demand.
"Ah, Barry Allen." The guys props his feet up on the desk.
"How do you..?"
"Know your name? And your cute, talented girlfriend's? Skye, I mean. I know a lot of things, and can do a lot of things."
Wally runs in, right next to me and Barry.
"Whoa, Wally West too. Glad you could join the party."
"What do you want with Supergirl?" Wally asks.
"The same thing I want with you," the guy says smoothly. "To teach you all a lesson."
"What type of lesson?" I eye him.
"You're just in time to learn," he says, latching my gaze onto his.
I stand still, drawn like a magnet. I sway a little; and take a few shaky steps towards the guy.
"Easy, Electrical. Get some rest," he smiles.
Then I tip over, and drop into a golden haze.