13- Stone Cold Truth

PREVIOUSLY ON LIGHTNING STRIKES TWICE. . .

I finally realize who gets killed. "Its me, isn't it? I'm the one who dies."

The Flash takes in a breath, "I went to the future by accident. I saw that we didn't get rid of Savitar at all. He was going to kill Iris."

"He didn't, did he?"

"...No, he didn't. That was because you stepped in and saved Iris, just when she was about to die. then he impaled you instead."

/////

"Soo, what are we up against?"

"Good question," Cisco says, he spins back to his computer. "Have you heard of Professor Agony?"

////

"C'mon Flash, lets go set Professor Agony straight," I said.

NOW.

"You sure you want to do this?" I stare at the abandoned warehouse. "You can go back if you want."

"Nope," Barry says, "your fight is my fight."

"Professor Agony is here for me, not you. I think its best that..."

"Sky. I'm making sure that you stay alive."

"I did pretty well on my own, Barry. I've handled Agony before. He's crazy, yes, but he hasn't killed me yet. So, so far, I'm on a roll, no deaths."

"But-- I--" Barry stammers.

"You're paranoid," I said, adjusting my black mask, and the cuffs of my suit. "I'll check inside; if they're in there or not."

Cisco's voice buzzes in my ear, "yes, I'm getting heat signatures inside."

"Thanks for that, Crisco," I put my index and middle finger to my coms.

"I told you to stop calling me that," Cisco says from the device.

"And I haven't stopped since the first week I joined Team Flash. You think I'm going to stop now?"

"Skye, the warehouse," Caitlin reminds me.

"Oops, I forgot," I smile, removing my fingers from the device in my ear.

"I'll check the perimeter," Barry says. "Just incase anyone tries to escape."

"Great, I'll go in and see if I can try to talk with them. Probably not, but its worth a try." I teleport.

I'm now inside the warehouse, and it looks shockingly clean, for a place that's a crash-pad for villains.

There are very few lights on, but it seems to almost completely illuminate the building.

I walk a little ways, and pause. I find myself looking at a metallic object. I creep closer to it. I circle the device. It has to be another one of the Professor's 'toys'.

I come to a halt, as it makes a slight beeping sound. I don't want to touch the object. It has to a weapon. What else would it be?

Then a single light on the device starts to blink. I takes a few steps back. Maybe I can fry it with electricity. No, bad idea.

"Well, I can't just stand here," I mutter under my breath. That's when the device makes a clicking sound.

A shockwave bursts out, and the device comes undone. I stagger back, and look over the remains of the device. Whatever it did wasn't good.

I open my hand, and attempt to fry the remains, just in case its now done with whatever it just did. But no electrical pulse comes from my hand. Weird.