15- Trial By Combat

A/N: From the episode: Borrowing Problems for the Future, this just basically picks off from when Wally captures Plunder for the second time. Also based off of the episode: Dead or Alive. Enjoy.

"Okay, Central City Museum, here we come," I grin, putting on my mask. "Suit up, and lets kick Plunder's ass!"

"Ready for this Electrical Strike?" Wally smiles.

"Lets see if you're faster than my teleporting Kid Flash," I challenge.

We show up at the museum, just as Plunder's about to flee.

"Going somewhere?" I ask, crossing my arms. As I appear at the side of the motorcycle.

"Plunder, my man, where do you think you're going?" Wally asks, when he comes to a stop.

"Right through you," Plunder growls.

Wally takes off at him, dodging red bullets. Then he gets hit, and tumbles behind the speeding bike.

"I'll get him," I said, and I teleport. I narrowly miss the criminal, and manage to set him off course. I whip a lightning bolt out, and send Plunder reeling and down another street.

I teleport after him again, just in time to see Wally knock him off.

The bystanders start chanting out, "Kid Flash".

"Ya hear that?" The Flash asks grinning. "They're saying your name."

Wally beams.

I smile. "You're one of us now, Kid. You're a hero."

I punch at empty air. "Dang it."

"Too slow, Strike," Barry grins.

We're training in the temporary deserted Hall of Justice.

"You haven't seen me giving it my all yet," I get glint in my eye. I teleport and appear to the right of him, and snag his legs out from under him.

"Ow. How did you do that?" Barry asks, looking up at me.

"Skills. What do you have?" I smirk.

"Speed."

In a blur, Barry disappears. I caught a glimpse of him coming at me, in a bolt of lightning. I teleport again, and then I ambush him from above. I smash into him, and pin him to the ground.

"Not enough speed, if you can't beat my teleportation."

"You didn't answer my question from before," Barry says, getting off topic.

"Why I kissed on the roof of that building? Because you're you."

"That's not a good enough answer," Barry responds. He sits up so quickly that I don't what to do, but let him kiss me.

He cups his hands to my face, and presses his lips to mine. My heart won't stop pumping, I lean in more, and then I break away from him. I blink a few times, and stare at him for a while. Then I hear a ringing sound.

"Your phone's going off," I get up to my feet, from my crouched position.

"I gotta go. There's been an attempted robbery at CC Jitters," Barry says looking at his screen.

"Go ahead, I'll meet you at STAR Labs... And Barry,  what Julian about you not getting faster and it being impossible, don't listen to him, okay? We're going to save Iris."