35

Someone is aggressively knocking on the door. I bet it's Drew, since he thinks I 'stole' his girlfriend, even though I haven't done anything. But whatever, dudes are stupids, so I'll just go with the flow. 

But when I open the door, I am surprised. 

Emily doesn't wait for me to say anything. As soon as I open the door, she comes in, pushing me to she side. She immediately undresses, as I am closing the door. Her eyes are a little bit red, while her hair are messy and a little bit curly. She then crosses her arms against her chest and starts walking back and forth in front of me. 

"Is somebody here ? Allie ? Your dad ?" she quickly asks, her voice a little bit aggressive. 

I frown. "No." 

She takes off her jacket, as I am looking at her. What the fuck is she doing here ? I wait for several seconds, during which Emily seems to have an intern debate with herself. She then looks at me, and her piercing blue eyes are full of anger and madness. 

She shakes her head, and starts laughing nervously. 

"Emily" I start, not sure what tone to use. "What are you doing here ?" 

She smirks. "I don't know." 

At first, I thought she was drunk. But she clearly isn't. Something is odd with her right now, and I sense it is because of me. That's why she came here. I still don't know what she is going to do, or what I am going to do. But something has clearly changed, and the fact that she is standing in front of me right now proves it. She left Drew. She cried. She is upset. Something is going absolutely out of hands. 

She looks up at me, and then it happens. 

She walks straight at me, and before I know it, she wraps her arms around my neck and violently brings her lips on mine. Then, time seems to stop. Even Emily stops. We remain in that position for seconds, during which only my hands move to reach her waist. I then fully wrap my arms around her, so that our bodies are glued together. I softly move my lips on hers, and she finally uses her tongue. It is quite a calm kiss, fully of love and despair. I don't want to let her go, ever. My stomach is upside down, while my head is a mess. Of course I should stop that kiss. But something in me just don't want her gone again. 

I want her. Right now. Right here. I want to keep kissing her forever, because when she's with me, I finally feel alive. 

Our lips separate, and she hugs me tight. Her face is on my hair, and her lips are touching my neck. I shiver, holding her just as close. She starts crying, and I am confused for a second. But I don't let her go. 

She starts laughing softly again. "Shit." she lets out. 

She breaks the embrace, but doesn't go too far. Her hands slip on my arms, still holding hers, as she bites her lips. 

"Woah" is the only thing I can think of saying right now. 

She punches me in the arms. "You're so confusing !" she then hisses. 

"I'm sorry, I am confusing ? What about you dating Drew and shit ? What was I supposed to do, uhn ? Steal you from him." 

"Yes !" she yells, and then giggles. "That's exactly what you did." 

"I didn't steal you" I say, raising my eyebrows. 

She smiles and pecks my lips. 

"You stole my heart."   

Hey guys.
So this week I have to work my ass of because I have exams coming up, and on Saturday I am going to finally get my tattoooooo so I won't be able to write anything.
I'll try and have something coming up on Sunday. But I can't guarantee. Otherwise next update in two weeks time !
See you.