Soul Eater Evans

Tonight you were gonna show the world that you where cooler than cool. Oh yeah, that's right, ladies of all shapes and sizes its time to show it off, its prom night at the DWMA! Tonight you were gonna try your darnest to impress your biggest crush ever Soul Eater Evans. He was cooler than cool.

Soul's P.O.V

I was in my room putting on my tux. When I rembered that I didn't have a date tonight, please cool guys don't need a date right?Maybe if I'm lucky I've be able to dance with (Y/N). Despite what she thinks about her looks, her calm cool attitude that doesn't care what others think makes her cooler than cool, next to her I look like a lame ol' bimbo you know? What do looks matter when you've got the heart coolest guy in the school right?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

You rushed to the closet grab the to dress of your choice. Next door you could hear your (weapon or mister partner),(Partner's name or P/N) getting ready to meet their own crush Black Star or Death the Kid, you couldn't remember who she liked. Back to you, now, you had picked (F/C) (favorite style dress). You were sure that you sure that this would help you win Soul's heart, that is if you haven't already. One thing was for sure that this (F/C) dress with earrings and make up defiantly made you look like you brought booty back. Which of course you did. You soon heard the faithful call of (P/N). "(Y/N). it's time to go we gotta hit the road buddy!". "Alright,be down in a second!" You hollered down to her putting finishing touches on your (H/L) (H/C) hair, then rushing down stairs to meet up with (P/N) who just happen to look just as stunning as you, the two of you hopped on into (vehicle of your choice) and rode on down on your merry way to the DWMA.

Soul's P.O.V

I was standing next to Maka who was standing around her to meet up with her, (random boy's name here). That's when I saw her. There was no mistaking that was defiantly (Y/N) and man, oh man did she look sexy tonight in that (F/C) dress. "I've gotta go, Maka, I've cool things to do alright?" I said beginning to make my way to hopefully dance the night off with (Y/N). Right, before I managed to hear Maka reply with "Whatever ever you say, Soul." as she tried to hide her own mischievous laughter and walked over to her crush, knowing exactly where I was going.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Was that Soul walking over this way? Yup, defiantly Soul. You felt all of the sudden nervous and a crimson blush covered your pudgy face as Soul stopped in front of you looking to into your eyes with a an emotion that you had never seen Soul have in all the years that you had known him. Was that unrecognizable emotion love you saw? Maybe so, but none of that mattered now as you heard Soul taking a deep a breath and the DJ began to play your favorite love song. Soul all of the sudden,spoke up with a pink blush beginning to form across his cheeks. "(Y/N), may I have this dance?" He said his pink blush turning into a bright scarlet red upon his face, while he reached his hand to yours. Smiling and blushing even more, you squeaked out a very small "Yes" as your chubby hand grabbed a hold of his own. Soul smiled a wide shiny sharped tooth grin as he pulled your well round body next to his. In the distance somewhere as you Soul danced around to the song you saw your (P/N) and her crush making out passionately in a corner. Soul noticed your distarction as you giggled at the two of them, he growled a low sexy growl from the bottom of his throat and before he gripped your chin and turned you towards him, all of sudden Soul had gained a bright idea and his lips smashed down upon yours. You gasped in shock underneath the cover of Soul's lips moving on your pump ones, giving Soul access to the exploration of your mouth as he stuck his tongue down your mouth exploring every inch of your wet cavern and claiming it his own making you moan into his mouth ever so sightly. Soul growled at his sudden need for air as your lips moved in sync and tongues battled with one another. Finally he managed to break apart from your plump tempting lips. "(Y/N)...I love you, Will you go out me?"Soul asked red eyes meeting your own (E/C) ones as he played with a lock of your (H/C) hair. Smiling ever so sightly you reached up and pecked him on the lips, shocked Soul eventually caught on and kissed back. As the two of you broke apart you heard Soul mutter "Is that a yes?". "Of course, you silly "you replied giving him peck on one of his cheeks. There couldn't be a happier couple at the DWMA well except for maybe (P/N) and her own crush.