Nastu Dragneel

"(Y/N)! FIGHT ME!" the pink haired dragon slayer roared as he made his way towards you. You sighed yep, it was a normal day in Fairy Tail's guild hall. Your (F/C) exceed (Exceed's name or E/N) was sitting next to you and Pantherlily talking about their favorite foods as the pinkette roared in the back ground. Somewhere in the you could hear Juvia ranting over Gray as he randomly stripped in and out of his clothes. Ezra was talking to Lucy about her newest armor for her equip magic while Lucy talked about her newest celestial spirit and their key. Cana sat across from you drinking barrel after barrel of alcohol. Mirajane was serving drinks at the bar. Even Loke was there flirting with a countless number of girls. "(Y/N)! FIGHT ME!!!" Natsu roared in your face.Annoyed, you use your (Type of Magic or T/M) dragon slayer magic to shut him up, by knocking him half way across the guild hall. The pinkette recovered almost instantly from your hit. "YES!!" He roared as you dodged a fireball that was flying towards your direction.

Happy's P.O.V

"NATSU LOVES (Y/N)!!!!!! AND (Y/N) LOVES NATSU!!! NASTU AND (Y/N) SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!! FIRST COMES LOVE! THEN COMES...... MRPRF!"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Your exceed (E/N) punched Happy in the jaw. Only to have him start singing about her and Pantherlily being in love to which both of them blushed a crimson red that covered their fuzzy kitty cat cheeks . You stared at Natsu with a crimson blush covering your chubby cheeks, that darn blue flying kitty cat had just revealed your deepest darkest secret. "You ok, there (Y/N)? Your face is all red." Natsu said putting one of his hands against your forehead. You blushed even more at this sudden action and closeness of the fire dragon slayer. "I-i'm fine, Natsu." You squeaked out in an attempt to reply to him. "You sure?" He asked clearly confused and as clueless as ever. "n-Natsu,Do Y-you like m-me?" You asked. "Of course, I like you, (Y/N), we're friends, right?" He replied. Your heart broke at this. "Natsu, you idiot!" Lucy and Ezra roared angry at the dragon slayer. "Hmm? What do you mean?" Natsu questioned the two. Lucy and Ezra were your best friends and they were the only ones knew about your crush on the pink haired dragon slayer other than (E/N). Tears poured down from your (E/C) orbs hitting your plump cheeks one by one, your chubby arms shaking visibly as you cried all of your bottled emotions out. (E/N) noticed this and flew over to you trying her best to comfort you by rubbing up against your legs. Pantherlily sighed he missed having (E/N) next to him already. "MY POOR LONELY CAT!" Gajeel raged out in the background. "She meant love!" You heard Ezra and Lucy at the poor confused pinkette. "WAIT! (Y/N) meant love?!" Natsu exclaim running towards you and enveloping his arms around your chubby body. "n-Natsu?" you squueaked in surpised breathing in the his scent,and memorizing exactly how this felt. "Then, I love you, too, (Y/N)..." Natsu whispered in your ear wiping away your salty tears with his thumbs against your chubby cheeks, as he place a quick kissing on your forehead. You blushed frozen in shock at first, but you quickly recovered. " I love you, Natsu" You said as you pecked his lips with your plump ones, while everyone awwed in the background at your cuteness. Everyone, expect Juvia that is, who going on about how she wished her precious 'Gray-sama', as she liked to call him would love her like that.