Neko Male!- Crona Gorgon

Crona couldn't wait to see you again. You were his closest friend other than Maka, that is. You were also his secret crush. With your beautiful (H/L) (H/C) hair and stunning (E/C) eyes, the cat earred boy always had you on his mind. You just didn't know it yet.

Crona's P.O.V

I sat patiently on the bed in my stellar. An impatient Ragnarok popped out of my back. The black creature pulled at my ears and pink hair. "Stop it, that hurts , and you know I don't deal well with pain!" I yelled. "Deal with it, ya big baby! "He replied. "Besides when is your little girlfriend going to get here, any way?" He said reaching down and pulling on my tail. "Ouch! She's not my girlfriend!" I yelled grabbing my tail and gently rubbing it trying to ease the slight pain of it being. Just than a soft knocking was hard against the door to the stellar. "Crona, is everything ok? Can I come in?" '(Y/N)...' I thought before getting up to open the door.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

You had a small on smile and light blush on your chubby cheeks as the opened to reveal the pink haired neko and your crush Crona Gorgon. " c-Come on, I-in (Y/N)" Crona stuttered out with crimson blush that covered his pale cheeks, while Ragnarok popped back out of his back. "Hey, (Y/N) this guy is a complete wimp, he can't even ask out the girl he likes!" Said the creature as he grabbed both you and the boy's pink haired head and then began to make kissing noises. What is he planning? you and Crona wondered . You got your answer when he slammed both of your heads together making the two of you kiss. Than the both of you pulled away as a blush covered both of your cheeks. It was than the cat boy said three words you would never forget. "i-I love Y-you." Shocked you smiled and slammed your plump lips back on to his in a quick passionate kiss. As you broke away you replied "I love you too, Crona" you replied as you cuddled your new boyfriend whole scratching him behind his kitty cat ears. Today was a good day , a good day indeed.