Human-Duskull

It was fall of the year and Halloween was fast approaching. You were so excited! Who doesn't love a holiday where you go door to door and scare the pants off of people all while getting free candy? But this year, was sure to be even better, because for once you didn't have to go trick or treating, this year you had your trusty best friend and companion, Duskull.

Flashback

In Duskull's P.O.V

It had been a year since, I had turned human and a year since (Evil pokemon Team Member) had abandoned me. They claimed that human turned pokemon were unless and left me in the forest to die. The forest was quite, but dangerous filled with a variety of dangerous pokemon, that could kill a person at any moment, unless they had pokemon of their own that could protect them or some sort of special ability of sorts. Another problem I had lost all my pokemon abilities when I turned human and it seemed impossible for me to befriend any of these viscous pokemon. Yet, another problem the forest was a complete labyrinth one that only those who had a pokemon could find their way out of the dangerous maze. I was for sure my time in this world had come yet again (he's a ghost type, he already died once as a pokemon), that was until she appeared out of the blue, a lone human and her partner (fav pokemon or F/P). "Hey you, ok?" she asked reaching out a pudgy arm to help me out. Gingerly I took her hand, I did not trust most humans, in fact I trusted none of them at this time, but for some odd reason this human and her companion (F/P) seemed trustworthy if only for long enough to get me out of this darn forest. How, wrong I was about her and (F/P) back then.

End of Flashback

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Speaking of Duskull were was the masked human? Here you were all dressed up in a (Favorite Costume or F/C) Costume. You even had a (F/C) (bucket or pillowcase) that you carried for your candy. Just one problem where in the world was Duskull? Speak of the devil. " Nice costume, there, (Y/N)." said the masked human as he sneaked behind your back and wrapped two skinny arms around your chubby form. Now your were sure that you were blushing as Duskull buried his head into your (H/L) (H/C) locks which were coated with the scent of your favorite shampoo. "D-duskull, w-what are you doing?" you yelped out as he turned your chubby body around while still holding to face his own slender one. Now you could see his grim reaper costume, that he worn all so well and you also spotted (F/P) snickering behind a window. Duskull noticed your small distraction while you puffed out you cheeks and stuck out your tongue childishly at (F/P) while they repeated the same action towards you. Chuckling, he answered "This." he said turning your head back towards him and slamming down his own lips upon your plump ones. You gasped in shock, letting Duskull french kiss you, as you slowly began to kiss back with just as much passion. Eventually the two of you broke apart for air. Duskull had a bright red crimson blush that covered the his pale face, as he looked down upon you while placing another soft kiss against your fore head. "I love you, (Y/N)." He said with a small smile. "I love too, Duskull."you replied. "Now, come on or all those little kids out there are going to take all the good candies and we'll be left with health foods.Yuck!" you exclaimed as you dragged off Duskull towards the promise of candy and Halloween frights.