Brick

You waltzed down the hallways of the large school as normal, but just like every other Monday today was not your day. It started as a fairy normal day expect for the fact that you had woke up with your monthly gift from the oh so generous Mother Nature. Deep dark stains of blood coated and spattered your (F/C) pj bottoms as you rushed to find the necessary clothes and pads before you threw yourself in the shower, groaning in analogy at the pains from the bloody gift of a period. Then at school, you got a face full of what the what the heck they were serving that day in the schools cafeteria, this of course was courtesy of (B/N), the local school bully. You questioned if this stuff that was now plastered on all over your chubby face, was even safe to eat. Yeah, today so far has just all out sucked in your case. Luckily your crush had decided to make it at least a little bit better for you.

Quite Some time earlier on this not so fabulous Monday during lunch time.....

"Ew, LOOK AT THE FATTY!" Is what you heard as (B/N) his ganged gathered around you as you carried around your lunch tray of the schools odd attempts at food in your chubby hands.Then it happen one the members of the gang had pinned you against the wall as one (B/N)'s friends began insulting you in every which way.

Somewhere across the cafeteria before the fight had broke out....(Narrator's/Random Third Person P.O.V)

"Brick, what are you staring at that girl, for?" Butch and Boomer asked the orange haired Rowdyruff boy.

"Shut Up!" Brick replied simply as he continued to stare at the chubby, girl, (Y/N) as she walked towards her own lunch table with her gray lunch tray in her chubby arms.

"You, like her don't you" Butch replied teasingly as Brick punched him in the shoulder.

"YEAH!"Boomer chimed in.

"I SAID SHUT UP, YOU IDIOTS!" Brick replied angrily blushing lightly as he went back to staring at (Y/N).

Suddenly (B/N) and their gang got up all up in (Y/N)'s personal space and well we know what happened after that.

Current time......(Your P.O.V)

It happen suddenly, as (B/N) yelled out "HERE'S YOUR LUNCH FATSO!" and slammed to gray tray of food into your chubby face. Now your face was covered with both little and large bits of the cafeteria's food of the day, but your bullies didn't stop there.No they had to go all out on you. Or so you thought, until a male's voice rang out among the crowds of students. "STOP!" You looked up to see the red hatted head of your crush, Brick and his brothers the black haired Butch and the blonde headed boy, Boomer, who had just followed along side him, as they stood in front of your chubby body protecting you from the group of bullies. "WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT,GINGER?" (B/N) called out to the Rowdyruff boy. This only made him worse. Brick knocked the lights out of (B/N) while his brothers took care of rest of the gang.

Brick was paralytically killing your bully as he continued to throw punches at him even after he had fainted. Until Boomer and Butch finally tugged on his arms bringing him to a stop at which he turned around and glanced in your direction.

"Come on (Y/N), lets go get you cleaned up." Brick said reaching out for your chubby hand.Blushing sightly you placed a chubby hand in his as he guided you towards the office of the school's nurse.

Once you were, all cleaned up you and Brick got sent home early as a gift from the nurse, since she understood your day here had already been bad enough and seeing as Brick wouldn't seem to leave your side sent the both of you home. Besides, she figured you day could only get worse if she let you stay the school.

Now you and Brick spent the rest of your day sitting on your (F/C) couch and played your copies of your favorite video games . That was until Brick suddenly leaned over and kissed your plump lips."You don't have, to reply, yet, but I love you, (Y/N)"He said as he broke away.Smiling you hugged the red hatted boy against your chubby body and replied. "I love you too, Brick." As you placed your chubby lips upon his once again.