Gaara

You had been sent by the Hokage of your village to the sand village for a combined mission with Temari,Kankuro, and Gaara. You've had been with the sand siblings for a couple of months now, but you know that you have already fallen deeply in love with the youngest of the three siblings, Gaara. Today Temari and Kankuro have come together with a plan to get you two off and dating.

Time Skip! To Temari and Kankuro's Plan!

Tonight it was you and Gaara's turn to take on the night watch, but what you didn't know was that this was all part of the older sand siblings plan to get the two of you together. Tonight if everything worked according the plans of Temari and Kankuro, you and the red headed ninja would be off on your way to dating successfully.

Gaara's P.O.V

What does (Y/N) think about me? She probably thinks I'm a monster. Does she know I think she's beautiful? She always so kind and gentle towards me, even I've been nothing but a monster towards her and everyone else, all these times. I have to know, I have to know what she thinks about me.

Your P.O.V

"(Y/N), What do you think about me?"You heard Gaara ask suddenly his pale blue green gaze hitting the gaze of your (E/C) eyes."I like you." You stated not sure how to answer the question of the young Kazekage. "You like me? You don't think of me as a monster after everything I did?" Gaara retorted to you confused as to why you would like him. A shy,but wide smile spared across your chubby (S/C) blush covered cheeks as you quickly lean over and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Gaara's face turned to the shade of his hair and the writing on his forehead. " Gaara, you're not a monster, I love you, simple as that." you answer the boy happily with a smiling widely at him.

Gaara's P.O.V

She loves me.....She really loves me. She doesn't see me as a monster, even after everything that happened. (Y/N) (L/N), my crush, no my love, loves me back!

Your P.O.V

You watched a small smile come across the face of the panda eyed boy. "(Y/N), I love you too" He stated kissing your plump lips once again.

Temari and Kankuro's P.O.V

YES!Fake a mission, night watch worked.SUCCESS!

Your P.O.V

You didn't know or care how it happen, but now you had a boyfriend who loved you for you.