Kakashi Hatake

"Kakashi-sensei! Kakashi-sensei!" You heard Naruto and Sakura wailed loudly looking for their long lost sensei. While Sasuke just stared at two quietly in the background. Where was the beloved spiky white haired jonin?He was hiding in a tree reading the latest issue of his favorite porn book series,Icha Icha, of course, but you didn't know that and neither did his genin students. What a pervert that guy was, but yet despite all of that you still somehow managed to fall in deeply and madly in love with the copy ninja.

Kakashi's P.O. V

I blushed crimson and as I thought about me and (Y/N) doing the sexy things in like the couples in my favorite book series. Needless to say I was turned on when a sudden vision of me and my (Y/N) naked in the bed doing things the act of sexual activities. I moaned as I imagined (Y/N)'s chubby body against mymy lean ninja body.

Your P.O.V

You heard moaning coming from the trees ,which made you jump from shock. 'Moaning from a tree...what the heck?'You thought as you climbed said chubby arms and hands gripping branch after branch of branches until you finally found the source. And there right in front of your bright (E/C) layed none other than your jonin ranked crush, Kakashi Hatake. There sat in the tree tops sat the man of your dreams moaning and groaning in what seemed to be a pleasure filled activity for the male.Blushing you heard the white haired ninja moan out your name "(Y/N)!"He moaned as he repeated the sexual actions over again, making it only evident that he was into you, the same way you were into him.Shrugging and hoping for the best, you drew his attention by calling out his name."KAKASHI HATAKE!"You hollered at the pleasure filled spiky haired ninja. Flustered a blushing, Kakashi pulled himself out of his pleasure filled daze and met the gaze of your bright (E/C) orbs, that stared straight into his soul. "(y-Y/N)!" Kakashi stuttered out your name blushing like there was no tomorrow.

Kakashi's P.O.V

OH I'VE BEEN SPOTTED IT!

Your P.O.V

You face palmed, chuckling loudly at the sight of the jonin, he was a hot flustered and embarrassed mess from his earlier sexual activities, which you must admit you found those actions flattering,it would seem to be yet kinda creepy and disturbing to others.Smiling you tried to balanced, walking your way towards the white hair jonin.Unbalanced you tripped falling into the waiting arms of your perverted crush. Smiling down at you Kakashi quickly crashed his lips into your plump ones and well the rest is history and you've had a great boyfriend ever since that day.