Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka

You're a member of the same Kendo Dojo as Mori and Honey, but don't get us wrong you're stronger then you look. You just tend to hide your muscles under all your body fat. Unknown to every other student except for the host club members at Ouran Academy, you're probably the strongest rich girl at he whole school. They just don't it yet. What you were you up to right now through? Why, you were just on your way to the Host Club, to find or just hang your crush, Takashi Morinozuka or as everyone had nicknamed Mori, however you were also here to pick up your big twin brothers Hikaru and Kaoru. Through you were related to the twins you looked nothing like them instead your had your chubby body, your own (H/L) (H/C) hair with your own style and your own (E/C) eyes that were unique to you. You walked up the hallways of the pink walled school on your way to the school's Host Club in music room three. You had just reached the doors of the famous club and pulled it open only to be greeted by the blonde haired prince of the Host Club Tamaki Suoh. "(Y/N)! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" He greeted you in a overjoyed way at the fact that you were here."What are doing here sis?" Asked your spiky orange haired twin brothers in perfect unison."I'm here to pick you two up" You answered. "Oh really or are you really just to see Mori-senpai?" They replied. "Um N-no, of course N-not..." You replied stuttering while huffing out your chubby blush covered cheeks like an young child would have done.

Hikaru and Koaru's P.O. V

Oh really? It's pretty obvious that she's just here for Mori.Yeah you'd have to be blind not to see that. Mhmm.

Honey's P.O.V

I was riding on Mori's shoulders when I spotted (Y/N)-chan from afar. It's so cute how my cousin host has the biggest crush on that girl."Hey Takashi-chan look it's (Y/N)-chan!" I said turning around the head of the tall, now blushing male to stared at the (S/C) face of the chubby girl.

Mori's P.O.V

(Y/N)? Don't blush. Dang don't blush you idiot .Dang it I'm blushing like a mad man.

Your P.O.V

"Hey (Y/N)-chan!Come have cakes with me, Usa-chan, and Takashi-chan!"A small blonde yelled from atop of your crush's shoulders."Um, sorry Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai, I just can't. I'm here to pick up my brothers."You answered. To be honest you wanted to stay and hang out with the two, in fact that's what you would have done had the ride home not been waiting for the three of you, you would have gladly done so. You smiled sadly at the two, seeing the disappointed faces of the tall host and the boy lolita. "(Y/N) go have cakes with them.." Hikaru and Kaoru said pushing your chubby self into the tall host's body causing poor Honey to tight his grip of on the shoulders of his spiky black haired cousin.You were confused, but stayed knowing your brothers could easy schedule you another ride home, after all you guys were rich kids with a rich family to match. "(Y/N)." You heard Mori grunt out your name. You glanced up into the strong brown eyed glazed of your crush, his eyes told you every emotion he had for you and one pelicuarly strong emotion that you couldn't seem to quite place. Just what was that emotion that cloud the gaze of the quite host? You would soon figure it out, you hoped as you sat down next to him picking up a piece of your favorite cake slice and began to eat.

Time Skip!After your little cake party with the boys!

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, Usa-chan says you got something on your face!" Honey stated as the three of you sat around waiting on you ride home. "Alright..." You stated grabbing your napkin with chubby hands about to rid your face of what ever was on it." ...Let me get that" You heard Mori stated quietly in his monotone voice. You pondered wondering just what he was up to, but before you could figure him out he had already slammed his lips into your bright pink plump juicy pink ones. The two of you broke anyway and you realized he didn't have tell you that he loved you verbally,instead he could tell you through his actions and that's what he did when the two the of you wondered back to each others lips for another loving and passionate kiss.