Simon

You,Simon, Jellal, Erza, Wally, Milliana and Sho all grew up together in the tower of heaven together.Despite the work and slave they put you through you seemed to maintain your baby fat from you're years as a baby. You were a hard worker through and made a lot of friends. The closest of all these friends was Simon, and throughout the years as the two of you grew up together the two of you grew closer and closer until one of you fell in love with the other. Of course you knew you had loved Simon, for quite sometime but you had always thought the the love was one-sided and that Simon had a thing for either Milliana or Erza, you would have never thought that the muscular man harbored feelings for you as well.

You always amused that since you weren't beautiful like Erza with her long flowing scarlet red which had given her the name Erza Scarlet, given to her by Jellal, or since weren't unique like Milliana who possed cat like features, that no one could care for you the way you cared for them.

Truly you were wrong and this was a harsh understatement, as you would soon find out when you awoke the next morning.

*Time Skip to the next day*

You woke up on your moldy old mattress living in the tower of heaven you really didn't have much like many of the others you were quite poor, and you were lucky you even had that much. As you arose you noticed a note stuck to wall of the cell you shared with Erza who had finally escaped the tower of heaven a while back after a fight with Jellal, to be honest, you where whether happy for her and just knew that she was probably better off wherever she was. You pick up the note, your torn and dirty white rags of a dress of sorts hitting your legs as you walk across the dirt cold floor of the jail cell like room.

The note read:

" (Y/N), meet me during our lunch break, I have something important to tell you" -Simon

You wondered what it could be, and want Simon had wanted at this moment. Well, no reason in waiting right? So with you rushed to finish up your chores as a slave in the tower.

*Time Skip to Lunch*

You arrived at lunch to find the same old lunch of moldy or stale bread or some else that was rather unappetizing. You found at a table that he seem to have to himself you had to wonder happened what to Jellal, Sho, Milliana, or Wally for that matter you figure they probably still had chores to do at this moment or something. As you took your seat you noticed, as you took your seat that Simon seemed rather nervous. That was until he finally took a huge deep breath and blurted it out. "(Y/N),WOULDYOUGOOUTWITHME?!" After taking a moment to decode what was said you finally answered him with yes hugging him tightly and finally managing to make his blush even worse by kissing him on the cheek.