Death The Kid

It was your first year at the DWMA, with your partner (P/N) who happened to a (mistier or weapon) while you were a (mistier or weapon) when the two of you first came across the somewhat symmetrical reaper and son of Lord Death, Death the kid. Now it had been three years since the two of you had known each other. Kid and You did all kinds of things together. In short you and Kid had become great friends, but now a days their was a different emotion that you had for Mr,OCD(this what your partner has nicknamed him), and that was love.

DTK's P.O.V

I was walks towards the school, that was I shaw her. (Y/N), my crush, there was just one small problem, her outfit wasn't symmetrical."(Y/N)!" I yelled out running over to her and grabbing a hold of her pudgy arms.(If he had only grabbed one than, there would be no symmetry)."K-kid!"She squeaked surprised out in the voice of an angel.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'What the heck is he doing?'was your first thought as a blush rose to your pudgy cheeks. Than you just happen to remember that you (P/N) and a couple of other close friends had decided to play truth or dare last night. And well, feeling a sudden rush of braveness you chose dare. And well, the dare was that the next time you saw your crush, Mr. OCD,himself that you would wear something asymmetrical in front of the stripy haired boy. "Kid, where are we going?" you asked he pulled your chubby self towards who knows where. Did Kid even have the muscle to pull, all that weight around that, happened to be you? Apparently, so, he seem to be doing just fine from what you could see. "Shopping, (Y/N).We simply must fix that asymmetrical garage, you're wearing."He replied dragging your booty butt into a nearby clothing store. Giggling, you watched as Kid ran over towards the girl's department of the store and began to dig though the outfits having already known your size. Then it hit you, what about school, at this rate two of you would be much later than eight, Kid's desired and normal time arrival at well,anywhere. "What about school?" you called out towards the reaper. Kid stopped for a moment and looked at a nearby, and gasped it was seven fifty, exactly nine mintues before eight, rushing himself he threw you the first symmetrical outfit he could find in your size, which happen to be a (F/C) dress with little matching designs on both sides. "Go, put that on somewhere, while I go pay for it." He told you.

"Um,Ok." You replied running into a nearby changing room as fast as your chubby legs could carry you.

Kid's P.O.V

I payed the cashier lady, who straed at me strangely as I told her, exactly what I was buying. She shrugged and took the money anyhow while, I went over to the door that lend to the changing room and waited for (Y/N) to arrive. (Y/N), walked out the changing room tapping both of my shoulders. I turned around. "Ah, um...." I muttered speechless, not only was that (F/C) dress that she worn perfectly symmetrical, but it was also beautiful on her. "Um,Kid,H-how do I look?"She managed to stutter out. Now I was for sure I was blushing, as I replied as smoothly as possible "Beautiful".

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'Did Kid just call you beautiful?!How could someone like you be beautiful?' you thought with a bright crimson blush forming on to your pudgy cheeks, as Kid grabbed your hand.'He's holding my hand!' Your blush intensified, as Kid called upon his skateboard, Beelzebub pulling you onto the skateboard, but not before turning back around for a moment and giving you a quick peck on the lips. 'H-he kissed me!My crush kissed me!' was the last thought on you mind as the two of you speeded towards the DWMA with your pudgy arms holding on to Kid's body for dear life.