Zero Kiryu

You were half blood vampire who was enrolled in the Day Class at Cross academy with Yuki and Zero. Today's class schedule was first math, than English, then science, then history, and then (Favorite Class). Lucky you the first couple of classes you sat next to Zero, whom you had the worst crush on. Just one problem you were chubby, no hour glass figure here folks. Odd thing for someone who was part vampire right? Weren't vampires suppose to be pretty or handsome, or just plain good looking? Well, your guess was the odds weren't in your favor, in this case.Right? Obviously Zero probably had a thing for Yuki.The two were always together, but if you knew anything it's that word got around the day class and was rumored that Yuki was in some kinda love triangle with Zero Kiryu and Kename Kuran. OH, but you knew fate would smile down upon you today, for you(Y/N) (L/N) had come up with the ultimate plan. What was, it ? A little party get togther with a game of one night in heaven, but this time you chose who would get who and where.

Timeskip!

Grining evily to yourself you began to hand out names to every one at the party having already,picked their partners. Yuki got Kename, (B/F/N) got their crush (Best's friend's crush), (F/N) got thiers, and (S/N) got theirs while you just gave the rest of the party guest whoever the heck was left while you took Zero all for yourself. Smiling you gave everyone a bedroom with their partners while you and Zero made your way to your own bedroom. Smiling you and Zero sat down with each other on your soft (F/C) sheets.

Zero's P.O.V

"(Y/N)..I have a confession to make." I said staring into her (E/C). "Yes?" She asked blushing. "I love you."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

All the sudden you smashed your plump lips on to his, lustfully, we might add. The two of made out all night long and one can only guess what else happened in that room on those (F/C) sheets.