Kabuto Yakushi

You worked along side Kabuto as one of Lord Orochimaru's servants. Only problems were, one you where chubby and two you could careless about Orochimaru the only reason you where was because of Kabuto, your crush. You first meet Kabuto at the chunin exams, after he had betrayed and lied to of the other ninjas there. Not long after you had met Kabuto you had also met Orochimaru. They offered you what no other person could freedom. Freedom from the every day bullies in your village, from your past, and most importantly the freedom to gain power or so you thought. So at the time you followed them without question, because that was what you thought you needed. At time all you cared about was revenge, revenge against those who had wronged you. And for a while it was great. You had much stronger under the guidance of the snake sage and his assistant, but after a many years spent away from your old village of (Village name or V/N) , you grew to the point where revenge no longer mattered. So, when the time had come you to leave, you decided against after all nobody in that village remembered you, probably. After all who would want to remember a chubby girl with no one else to turn to? And over time you came to care for the silver haired assistant of the snake, in a way that you had never cared for anyone before. And so after all those years of training you began to help Kabuto in the medical part of Orochimaru's staff. You see before you joined up with Kabuto and Lord Orochimaru you had learned medical jutsu from a prized member of your family, but that's all in the past now. So in truth now, the only reason you had stayed this long was because of Kabuto.

Kabuto's P.O.V

Why has (Y/N), stayed after all this time?She's had leniently of choices and times to return to (V/N).So why hasn't she left this place? It's not like I want her to leave, just doesn't she see that she shouldn't be here? I like,no love (Y/N). But why has she stayed all this time?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

You watched as you helped Kabuto to prepare the next body for Lord Orochimaru. Normally Kabuto was always so focused on his tasks as part of the medical staff, but today he seemed distracted. 'What ever could he be thinking about?' you wondered as the two of you worked the day away."(Y/N)...." Kabuto said suddenly."Yes?" You replied." Can we talk for a moment in private?"He asked. "Um, sure..." You sure you replied as Kabuto grabbed your pudgy hand pulling you towards who knows where. It turned out Kabuto had pulled you into one of the closets for medical supplies, you realized this as you glanced around the small room."(Y/N)..." You managed to hear Kabuto say as he walked towards you putting his forehead against yours. You blushed at his sudden action as one of his hands snaked their way around your chubby the other gripping your chin as he turned you to face him. 'Is he blushing' you thought as a caught slight of a small pink shade beginning to cover his cheeks. 'Surely and probably, Kabuto wasn't blushing, probably.' This all went through your brain clouding any other thoughts you might have had before hand. Kabuto smirked as he watched you with a confused look on you blushing face, as he lips came crashing down upon yours. Breaking, away after a while in pleasure against your plump lips, Kabuto said"I love you, (Y/N)." A crimson blush began to cover your face as you replied with an " I love you, too, Kabuto". While all the while somewhere Orochimaru could be heard laughing in a creepy way as you and your new boyfriend made out against the closet door.