Gray Fullbuster

You had been a member of Fairy Tail for years now and you were slowly falling in love with Gray Fullbuster. The only thing that stood in your way was his crazed fan girl Juvia Lockser. Who just so happen to be chasing the poor stripper around the guild at this moment.

Juvia's (AKA Crazed Gray Fan Girl) P.O.V

"GRAY-SAMA MARRY ME!"I screamed clinging on to my beloved Gray-sama's leg. "NO WOMAN, I'M NOT INTERESTED!" Gray replied."COME ON, GRAY-SAMA, JUVIA LOVES YOU!" I screamed only to receive a slap to the face."I believe he said he wasn't interest!" stated the chubby bodied girl who had slapped me, in the face, (Y/N) (L/N), love rival to mine and Gray's relationship.

Gray's P.O.V

"Thanks (Y/N)" I stated as we took off the love crazed Juvia off of poor Gray's leg.I looked up at her gazing into her beautiful (E/C) orbs, she played with a couple of strands of her (H/L) (H/C) hair."UMM...Gray...."She started to say.

Happy's P.O.V

"GRAY LOVES (Y/N) AND (Y/N) LOVES GRAY!" I sang loudly while flying around.

Nastu's P.O.V

"FIGHT ME ICE PERVERT!"

Juvia's P.O.V

"GRAY-SAMA MARRY ME!"

Gray's P.O.V

I smashed flame brain and his blue cat in with some giant ice hammers while (Y/N) hit Juvia with her (T/M) magic. "You were saying, (Y/N)?" I asked. " Um..Gray...Your clothes..... um you're naked......." She replied.OH CRAP!

Your P.O.V

You blushed as you watched a naked Gray run to where ever to change. He quickly arrived back at the guild in a new outfit. "So um, (Y/N) what where you saying?"The stripper asked already taking off his coat."Do, you wanna go on a mission or something?" You asked the ice mage. "Yeah,sure" he said as the two of you walked off.

Time Skip!

You and Gray decided to stop at cozy near by resturant and have lunch. "So Gray, can I tell you something?" you asked gripping his pale hand with chubby one while blushing. "Um,sure (Y/N)."Gray stated. "i-I love Y-you. " You stuttered blush covering. Gray smilied and chuckled capturing your plump lips in a quick kiss."I love you, too,(Y/N)." He replied as the two of you stole kisses from each other while a jealous Juvia secretly spied on the two of you.

Extended Ending

Juvia's P.O.V

NO NOT MY GRAY-SAMA!NOOOOO!