Kuzco

You were over visiting Kuzco at his place as one his close friends. You and Kuzco had decided to sneak down and ride the roller coaster to Yzma's old lab. Which was still up and running some odd reason, even Yzma had long since been fired. Anyhow as you Kuzco were walking, Kuzco had started talking about how great he was and what not.You got lost in your own thoughts as you listened to his voice drone on for quite sometime. you had to admit to yourself at least the fact of the matter is that you liked Kuzco as more than a friend, but you were for sure that he would never see that way. After all you weren't the prettiest or the skinniest and you were sure that since Kuzco was a emperor who often thought so highly of himself, that he would have higher standards tan your chubby figure when it came to suitors for him.

As you and Kuzco were walking and talking two of you clumsy bumped into Yzma's cabinet of potions, and potion spilling two of the pink bottles of liquid all over the two of you. Accidentally turning you and Kuzco into animals. This was no first for Kuzco as he been transformed by the old lady's potions in past that lead to his journey with Pacha, but that isn't Pacha and Kuzco's story that already been done, it's your's and Kuzco's so let's move on with the story.You had transformed into your (F/A) while Kuzco was once again transformed into a llama. "Dang it, I'm a Llama, again!And you what heck are you?!" The young emperor screamed and cried out pointing a hoof at his llama form and than your (F/A) form. "That doesn't matter, now calm, down your highness,we fix this!" You said garbing a hold of Kuzco with your chubby (hoof/paw/wing/tentacle) that you now had and shaking the man's shoulders lightly. "You're absolutely, right (Y/N)! We just have to find Yzma's human potion bottles than we drink those and change back!"He stated beginning to search through the bottles of pink liquid.

Eventually the two of you can across the two bottles of human turning potions, but when your chubby animal part reached for them from Kuzco's llama hoof his hoof accidentally slipped dropping the bottles. Fortunately enough the glass did not break, but the bottles had began to roll all over the place.Eventually after chasing the bottles for quite sometime you managed to grab a hold the small glass object and quickly handed a bottle back to Kuzco turning away quickly hoping he not seen your blushing face as your animal part brushed up against his hoof. Kuzco quickly thanked you and gulped the pink ooze down changing back in his normal human form, but you were having trouble removing the bottle's top to yours in animal form. "Um, (Y/N), let me er, help you with that." Kuzco offered taking the bottle from your chubby (wing/paw/hoof/tentacle) and removing the top before removing the top and handing it back to you. In you flustered ness and the transforming of yourself back to your human form you failed to notice Kuzco's blushing face that he had gained after touching your hand even through at time you had still been your animal form. "Um, Kuzco?" You asked snapping the emperor out of his daze. "Yeah, (Y/N)?" He replied his long black hair and giant blue earrings flowing around as he turned back to face you. "Thank you." You replied blushing as you gathered up courage kiss his cheek, but Kuzco had sneakily turned his head that his lips smashing into your plump ones.It dawned on you , Kuzco was kissing you, he was kissing you! 

And when you finally realized it you kissed back. When you and Kuzco arrived back up stairs Kuzco called out to one his assistants, saying that he had chosen his bride and then when they asked who he simply smashed his lips into your plump one's again. The two of you broke away panting for air with dorky smiles plastered on your faces as you both said "I love you.".