Percy Jackson

You had just gotten into Camp Half Blood, a year ago. One year ago, You had just discovered for your self, that these ancient Greek Gods and Goddesses were real,they weren't just some old fairy tail character or myth or story that man had believed in all this time, they were real just as real as you or anyone else. You're name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you were a perfectly normal with your (S/C) skin,with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, at the age of (age).Yep a normal chubby, unnoticed girl, that went to a perfectly normal school, for perfectly normal people or so you thought that was who you were. That is until you discovered that you had all these weird powers that the other girls and boys your age never understood and they never would, expect for your sibling (Sibling Name or S/N). That was when the two of you had found out that your whole life as you knew it was destroyed, all your hopes and dreams for a perfectly normal life or normal as it could be for someone of your size, were cut off, when you people found out that (God/Goddess Name other than Poseidon or G/N) was the (Mother or Father) of you and (S/N). Did, we forget to mention your best friend (B/F/N) was (mythical creature that has human parts or looks human,we'll call it M/C for short), and their job was currently to guide the two of you to Camp Half Blood? Yep that, was the life of you and (S/N) so far.

Time Skip! To the Present!

Today was (Random day of the week), and you and (B/F/N)were hanging at your lunch table in Camp Half Blood with (S/N). Your lunch little group of people always talked about the most juicy topics they could and well today's just happen to be crushes. "So, who do you like (Y/N)?" (B/F/N) asked. "YEAH! Tell us who it is sis! I won't tell a soul!" Your (bro/sis) (S/N) piped in clearly interested in what was going on as they leaned eagerly over the table just waiting to hear about your also. "N-no. What if someone over hears us!Or what if people are eavesdropping or....or.."You continued to rant. The last you want to tell them was that you like Percy Jackson, one of the most well known kids in the whole camp! "Come on!Whisper it in our ears!" They stated pointing at their ears happily waiting for you to tell them just who you liked. "FINE!" You shouted angrily at them as the half bloods and mythical creatures turned around there heads and stared at your table. "ERM! IT'S OKAY EVERYONE! JUST GO BACK TO EATING WHAT YOU WHERE EATING!" You shouted failing around your chubby arms. Everybody shrugged and just back to what they were doing or eating."Nice, going there, (Y/N)!" (S/N) snickered happily. "Shut up, (S/N)!" You said angered crossing two pudgy arms over your chubby chest area making your boobs bounce underneath your (F/C) with a Camp Half Blood logo on it. Unfortunately for you, the bouncing of your boobs did not go unnoticed by your crush, as he now sat a table across from staring wide eyed with a crimson blush at your chubby (F/C) shirt covered chest.

Percy's P.O.V

"Staring at (Y/N), again are we?"Said Grover, nudging Percy's arm. "n-NO! I'AM NOT!" I shouted back at the curly haired satyr."Sure, sure. Whatever you say, dude" Grover replied while laughing. "Pft, Why don't you just tell her that you like her already?" Annabeth chimed in from the other side."w-W-WHAT HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

You were just about to tell (S/N) and (B/F/N) about the thing you had for Percy. That was until you heard shouting from said demigod's lunch table. Sighing you excused yourself from your lunch table and walked on over towards Percy and the gang. "You ok, there Percy?" You asked him looking up into his green eyes with your (E/C) ones while twirling around a strand of your (H/L) (H/C) hair nervously around your pudgy fingers."e-ERM! Hi there, um, (Y/N)! Everything's fine!" Percy stuttered, a pinkish blush covering his face."Hey, (Y/N)!"Annebeth and Grover chimed. "Hey Grover, Hey Annabeth! What's up?" you asked."Percy's gotta something to tell you, (Y/N)!" They chimed in. "Really?" You asked as Percy clamped his hands over his friend's mouths. "NO! I DON'T!" Percy yelled frustarted with the two as he blushed a bright crimson red against his cheeks, while Grover worked on removing Percy's hand from his." (Y/N)PERCYLOVESYOU!" the young satyr stated as fast as possible. You and Percy's blushed darken somehow going past the crimson stage to a deep dark red that cover both of you faces.

'What was that Grover said?' you wondered, but you soon got your answer because somehow the rest of the half bloods from tables all over the place chanted in "KISS!" "KISS!" and then all of the sudden it turned into "URGH! JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ALREADY!". "FINE!" Percy finally yelled back as he slammed his pink lips on to your plump ones. "I love you, (Y/N)..." He said as broke anyway. "Love ya, too, Percy!" You replied as you reached back up to kiss your demigod's lips again.