Part2

NOTE-abhimanyu is in U.S.
-----------------------------------------
Afternoon...
There was hustle bustle in murthy hiuse as the ladke wala were going to come to see their princess...

Nandini was getting ready in her room...she got ready in this👇👇

Just then sujata entered her room

Nan-kaisi lag rahi huh maa...

She asked twirling around...

Suj-bilkul rajkumari jaisi...

She said wid tears in her eyes...but soon shooed it away...both hugged each other and sujata told nandu to get ready fast as malhotra's cud come anytime...
-----------------------------------------
While here in malhotra mansion...manik was ready wearing a black blazer with a white t-shirt matched wid brown pants...

At that time fab5 and navya entered the mansion...all went and hugged him one by one...

Just then yash came down...all took his blessings and hugged him...

YASH-aliya and mukti navya...can u pls go upstairs and help nyonica in what shud she wear...kyunki woh confused hai...

Aliya nd mukti navya-sure uncle...

Thats when dhruv got a call so he excused himself and yash also went...
Now only manik and cabir were left...

Cab-so...shaadi kar raha hai

Man-haa...matlab i dont know cabir ki mein responsibilty leh paunga ki nahi but...

Cabir kept his hand on his shoulder...

Cab-meri shaadi keh time
bhi toh mujhe aisa hi ho rha tha na manik tab mujhe tune aur dhruv neh milke sambhala tha...toh abb kya huaa...

Man-tab it was a different situation cabir...tu navya koh pehle seh janta tha...u guys had love maariage...par mein toh nandini seh kabhi mila hi nahi huh nahin maine kabhi baat ki hai usse...

Cabir-dont worry sab thik jayega...

Cabir said and they both hugged each other which soon changed a group hug as fab3 and navya came...

Yash-chalo bacho...nikalte hai...hume late ho raha hai...

All nodded and went towards the car...in one car there were manik...cabir...navya and mukti...and rest in the other...they soon reached...
----------------------------------------------
Murthy house...
Malhotra's were welcomed very warmly and nicely by vikrant and sujata...

Manik went ahead and took sujata's and vikrant's blessing...

Sujata-bohot ache sanskar diye hai tune apne bete ko nyo...

Nyonica smiled while yash said-ofcourse...beta kiska hai...

He said proudly while nyonica said-mera beta hai...

And yash ka popat ho gaya...all laughed...

Vikrant-aaiye na aap log...khade kyu ho...

They all went and sat...

Vik-sujata zara nandini ko bula lena na...

Suj-haa abhi bulati huh...

Sujata went to kitchen...while manik was continously looking at kitchen...when cabir achanak seh said-wahan tadne seh kuch nahi hoga...

Manik glared at him...cabir made a scared expression...
------------------------------------------
In Kitchen...
Suj-nandu chal beta...

Nan-woh log aa gaye maa...

Suj-haa princess...ache seh chai serve karna aur bohot ache seh unse baat karna...

Nan-haa maa...aap tension mat lo...

With this nandini took the tray of tea and proceeded towards living room followed by sujata...

Nandini reached there and kept the tray on the table....manik was just dumbstruck with her beauty...her eyes...pouty lips...beautiful figure...chubby cheeks...manik was just lost in her...

Nandu took blessings from raj amd nyonica...nyonica kissed her forehead and said-bohot pyari lag rahi ho...

Nan smiled and said-thank u aunty...

Cabir went and forwarded his hand for a handshake and nandu immediately took it...

Cabir-hi...cabir...cabir dhawan...

Nan-hii nandini here...and aap apna introduction kyun deh rahe ho...aaplogo ko kaun nahi janta...

Cabir smiled...nandu went ahead and shaked hand with dhruv while hugged aliya mukti and navya...she proceeded towards manik and was blushing...while manik forwarded his hand...and they had a handshake...nandini felt a current passing through her body...

Nandu then took the tray from the table and served everyone...now it only manik was left to be served...she went towards him...everyone were busy in talking to each other...while manik was doing something in his phone...nandu was thinking how to call him...

Nan-sir...

Manik looked up and saw her standing wid tray...manik found it wierd that y is she calling him SIR...but he noticed that she standing simce long so he immediately took the tea...and said-sorry woh mera dhyaan nahi tha...

Nandu smiled and went and sat beside navya...and the girls started talking while manik was just admiring her...thats when nandini saw him admiring her and they had a eyelock which was obviously broke by cabir's fake cough...

Sujata-nyo aur yash bhaisahab hume toh manik bohot acha laga...

Nyo-hume bhi nandini bohot pasand aayi...

Yash-thik hai phir ek baar inlogo ko baat karne dete hai akele mein...i hope aapko koi problem nahi hogi...

Vikrant-nahi yaar...hume kyaa problem hogi yash...nandu beta jao tum aur manik tumhare room nein jake baat karlo...

Nan-thik hai papa...chale(she said looking at manik)

Manik-yaa...

And both proceeded towards nandini's room...they entered and nandu asked manik to sit...while she sat on the other chair opposite manik...

Man-see nandini i dont like beating around the bush...mein...means i really liked u(nandu blushed)lekin phir agar tum abhi ready nahi ho ya u dont want to marry me toh tum mujhe keh sakti ho mein sab sambhal lunga...

Nandu smiled and blushingly said-nahin...mujhe bhi aap ache lage...

Manik smiled-tumhe kuch puchna hai mujhse...

Namdini nodded in a no...

Man-acha ek baat batao...tumne mujhe niche sir kyun kahan...

Nan-woh mujhe paya hi nahi chala ki aapko kese bulaun isliye...

Man-tum mujhe kese bhi bula sakti ho lekin sir mat bulana okay...

He said very softly...nandu nodded and both smiled at each other...
Both proceeded towards their family and frnds...
-------------------------------------------------
Thank u so much guys for all the love and support u r giving...i hope u will continue this love...

Pls keep voting and commenting!!!❤💜💛💚