Part32

Shuru bhi tumpe hi mein,
Khatam bhi tumpar hi mein,
Rahungiii,
Hamesha!❤                                        
                                        *A full MaNan update alert*

Manik's POV continued..

I so wanted to sleep..
My eyes were getting heavier but not becoz of sleep but becoz of tears..
Just a thought of her going away from me had scared the shit out of me..

I have never in my life got so close to someone so early as her..
Not only i was very very close to her but i am madly in love with her too..
Tears rolled down from my eyes finally..

"A..aap..we..weak..ho..jaay..jaayenge toh me..mein kaise..strong..rah..rahungi"
I heard nandini saying this..a smile broke my lips listening to how cutely she told this to me..

I still didnt move from my place..my head was still on the headrest..eyes were still closed..

I wiped my tears nd stood up to go to her..this time i wanted her close to me..i was done being very formal or angry wid her..

So,i didnt sit on the stool but instead sat on the bed where she was lying..

I slowly took my hand towards her face nd removed some hairstrands that were troubling her..

I bent down a little to kiss her forehead deeply caressing her cheek..

I loved how she closed her eyes in content when i kissed her forehead..

I didnt wanted to but i knew i needed to talk to her abt accident..

"Maine tumhe bola tha na..to be careful..subah seh hi i was not getting good vibes.." I said still caressing her cheeks..tears rolled down her cheeks once again..

This time i didnt wipe it..i even took my hand back from her cheeks..
She needed to know how big of a mistake she has done..

I want to shout at her..
Nd i also maybe want to slap her like her father did..

"Aap bhi mujhe slap karna chahte ho na" I heard her saying..
How she reads my mind!?

Her voice was now atleast normal..she was able to speak properly but not loudly..

"Haq hai mujhe?!" I asked her with all the love in my voice nd eyes..

"Kuch haq diye nahi jate..unko khud hi lena padta hai" She said with the same tone that i did..she held my hand nd took it close to her cheek as if telling me to slap her..

I immediately took my hand back..i cant slap her even if i want to..
my heart doesnt allow me too..
my love for her doesnt allow me too..
Nd most importantly my mother's teachings doesnt allow me too..

My mom always told me that the man who raise his hand on his women can never be called a man..

I came out of my trance when i saw her looking at me with questions in her eyes..

"Marna chahta huh tumhe thappad..lekin kya karu..haath aur hausla dono kamjor pad jate hai.." I said nd she stood up a little to cup my cheeks nd joined her lips with mine..

This was really needed..
A kiss..full of assurance..full of love..it was bliss!❤

It was like a 30 seconds kiss..just to assure each other that we r there for each other always..

"U shud have been careful" I said to her joining my forehead with her..

"I will..from now" She said with her eyes closed..

"Wht if u had not got a second chance" i asked her nd she opened her eyes to look into mine which were hurt..

"Do u even realise how important u are to the ppl that love u?!" I asked her nd she looked down in response feeling guilty..

"sor..sorry" Was all she said..i straightened myself up nd was abt to go away when she held my hand..

"I really am" She said nd i looked at her only to see tears rolling down again..i mean how does this girl manage to cry so much?!

Her tears really irritates me nd hurt me at the same time..

It irritates me becoz i dont like to them nd hurt me becoz i was the reason..
I know she was crying becoz she knows i have not forgiven her..
Just becoz i didnt shout or slap her like her father did doesnt mean i m not angry..

I have my own way of showing anger..

Suddenly,the vision of her father slapping her came to my eyes..i looked at her cheek which was okay by now..

I cud feel my face going towards that cheek of her nd the next moment my lips were on that cheek..i kissed it ever so lovingly..She didnt deserve dat slap..

I know she shud have been careful..i know she shud have been responsible..
But slapping was a bit tad too much..nd even if it was her father..
i m sorry but no one's allowed to do that to my wife..

"Bhaag chalte hai na yahan seh..koi aesi jagah jahan sirf hum dono ho"She said..
I know we needed some quality time wid each other..
And ofcourse even our honeymoon is still left..

"Rehlogi family keh bina?!" I asked her smiling a little nd caressing her hair..

I cud also see a smile forming on her lips..
Ahh!!
That smile will be my death..❤

I bent down to kiss her nose nd whispered-"Keep smiling always"

She smilingly nodded in response..
Before i cud say something i saw doctor coming in so i moved nd sat on the stool..

Doctor came nd before he cud say something i asked-"When can we get her discharged?!"

I know its very stupid of me to ask this as she has suffered from accident today only nd i m asking for discharge..

The doctor laughed a little nd i looked down in embaressment as even nandini was laughing a little..

Dr-We cant discharge her atleast for 2-3 days..and even after dat she wont be allowed to move alot before her injuries are completely healed..

I nodded in understanding..

Doctor checked nandini nd went away..her injuries were still very fresh nd i knew its gonna take time to heal..

Just when i was thinking all this nandini nudged me..
I looked at her..

"I want to hug u..very tightly" She said nd i fell for this girl over again..i stood up from stool nd sat beside her on bed nd hugged her making sure i dont hurt her..

She snuggled into me more nd more nd i held her closely..
We both needed it actually..

I just smiled thinking wht this life is...
It makes u cry..
It makes u laugh..
It makes u go through worst phase of ur life making sure dat u get good times too after that..

But as they say-"Dont take life to seriously,u r not gonna get out of it alive"

_____________________________
Enjoy Reading,
Diya❤