Part8

The elders went to the living room...only MaNan were there left alone...
Manik went towards nandini and sat beside her wrapping his hand around her shoulder...

Man-so...ready to be Mrs.Malhotra...

Nandini blushed hard nd nodded...
Manik leaned to her cheeks to kiss it when nandini suddenly said-aapko nahi lagta that v r going to fast...

And that was it for manik he immediately left her or i shud say jerked her away...

Nan-mera matlab woh nahi tha...

She said holding his hand but manik jerked it away saying-hume bahar jana chahiye...

Nan-par meri baat toh suniye...

She tried to stop him but he didnt stop...
Nandini had tears in her eyes...

Nan-yeh kya kiya tune nandini el toh woh tere liye apna kaam dham sab chod keh aaye aur tune...but mein kyaa karu all this is very new to me...mujhe kuch nahi aa raha...abb toh woh pakka mujhse baat nahi karenge..
She was crying by now...after shedding some tears she went outside where everyone was...and she saw that navya and fab4 had also arrived...
As soon as they saw her all one by one hugged her and congratulated her by a little teasing...but to there dismay she didnt blushed she just faked a smile everytime...and it didnt go unnoticed by manik...all sat and only the seat beside manik was empty nandini had no option but to go and sit there...she went and sat there...

Manik was not even luking at her...nandini very hardly controlled her tears...she held manik's hand...and finally manik luked at her...

Man(rudely)-kyaa hai...

This hurted nandini but she knew she was wrong...

Nan-mera matlab woh nahi aap samjh kyun nahi rahe ho...

Man-mein nahi samajh raha nandini seriously...u know what mere liye trust is the most important thing in a relationship and what u said inside was something which clearly proved that u dont trust me...

Nan(having tears in her eyes)-aisa nahi hai...its just that...

Manik(cuts her)-its just that u didnt trust me...forget it nandini...

Saying this he jerked her hand away...
Nandini cudnt control her tears anymore so she excused herself and went to the kitchen...she cried her heart out...

In the living room...

Cabir-mujhe pani pina hai...

Suj-haa beta mein abhi leke aayi...

Cabir-aree nahi aunty mein le lunga waise bhi nandini hai na andar...

He went to the kitchen and saw nandini crying...

Cabir-pata tha mujhe...

He said and nandini immediately wiped her tears seeing him...

Cab-woh manik na hai hi idiot...pehle seh hi uska screw dhila hai...abb dekho rula diya na tumhe...

Nan-nahi woh unhone kuch nahi kiya...

Cab-acha...unhone nahi toh phir kinhone kyaa kiya...

Nan-kuch nahi woh bus aise hi...

Cab-kyaa tum aise hi ro rahi thi...oh come on nandini u r to sweet to lie...okay...tell me kyaa huaa...

Nandini narrated him everything...

Cab-yeh tumne thik nahi kiya nandini
U will have a tough time manofying manik...

Nan crying-i know lekin mein kyaa karu abb...i cant bear his ignorance...

Cab-thats for u to think then...kich aisa karo jisse woh khush ho jaye u know something hatke...

Nan-i will think...thank u bhai...

Cab-bhai??

Nan-sorry woh mere bhai hai ek abhimanyu woh bhi aapke jaise hi hai...

Cabir-tum mujhe bhai bula sakti ho...waise abhimanyu yahan nahi rehta...

Nan-nahin he lives in U.S.

Cab-ohh okay..abb mein chalta huh...

He went away drinking water...

Nan-kyaa karu kyaa karu...something hatke...means kuch aisa which will surprise him...ideaaaaa!!!!

She called someone told the person on the phone to fo something and aut the call...

Nan-Mr.Malhotra...kal ka aap zindagi bhar nahi bhulenge...
-------------------------------------------