Part20

And suddenly all songs were abt him!!❤
-------------------------------------------------

alya said-manik...can i talk to nandini...plzz

All were shocked seeing alya talking so softly...

Manik-dekho aliya...aaj agar tumne kuch...

Alya(cuts him in btwn)-manik mujhe sirf usse sorry bolna hai...

Manik was shocked-whatt!!??

All were hell shocked...

Aliya-i know aap log shocked ho...ki mein sorry bol rahi huh...hain na??
But i m really very sorry nandini...and not only nandini,all of u...i m really very sorry for my behaviour...i know i was behaving like an idiot...but kal dhruv neh mujhe samjhaya ki mein kya pagalpan kar rahi thi...i m really very sorry...

Nandini being an innocent soul...she got up and went to her and hugged her...

Nan-its okay alya...sorry bolne ki zarurat nahi hai...

Manik also got up and side hugged her-its okay alya...i m glad u r okay now...

And everyone laughed including alya...

Nyonica-chalo...all is well if end is well...waise abhi 10 hi baje...y not aap sab log malhotra mansion aao...beth keh wahan baatein karte hai...waise bhi abhi 10 hi baje hain...

All liked the idea...
All went to go when nandini said-eoh mein nahi aa rahi...

Manik was the first one to say-kyunn!!??

All giggled...
Manik realised what he did and said composing himself...

Manik-kyun nahi aa rahi tum...

Nan-i will come...par mein pehle ghar jake aaun...woh kyaa hai na yeh bohot heavy dress hai isliye...

All the others girls also said-haa hum bhi aate hai...hum tumhare kapde pehen lenge...humare dresses bhi bohot heavy hai...

Manik-wait girls...sabko jane ki zarurat nahi hai...mein aur nandini jate hai...nandini wahan change kar legi aur tum logo keh 1 pair kapde malhotra mansion mein hai if u dont know...

Girls-ohh haa...hum bhul gaye...

Cabir-waise manik tu kyun jaa raha hai nandini keh saath...

He said teasingly...

Manik(glaring at him,greeting hus teeth)-kyunki itni raat ko nandini akeli kaise jaye gi dumbhead...

All laughed while cabir made a bad face...sujata,vikrant and abhimanyu had a proud feeling on their face seeing manik's concern for nandini...

Nan(softly)-aap jaiye sabke saath...mein khud chali jaungi...

Manik-nahi..

He just said a simple no..which showed how much love he had for nandini...

Yash-thik hai phir...manik nandini tum log jao beta...aur hum sab bhi chalte hai...

All nodded...MaNan went to manik's car...

Both sat into the car...manik started the car...nandini kept her head on his shoulder...

Manik-tired?!

He said softly kissing her hairs...

Nan-hmmm...a little little tired...

She said cutely while manik chuckled...

They reached Murthy house in few minutes...

They both went inside the house...manik sat in the living room...nandini gave him a glass of water he drank it...nandu went and kept it in the kitchen...she came back again and said-aap yahan rukiye mein aati huh...

Manik smiled and nodded and sat there doing something in his phone..
Nandini went to her room...he removed the accessories...she was abt to remove her top when she realised that it has chain and a button...she tried open it but her hands were not reaching there...

Nan-uff aaiyappa...yeh khul kyun nai raha...kya karu abb mein...huh!!...manik ko bulao...nahi nandu pagal ho gayi hai...woh kya sochenge...waise woh bohot ache hai and he is my to be husband ha unhi ko bulati huh...aaiyappa help kardena plzz...

She took her phone and msged him-"Plz come upstairs...need ur help!"

Manik was playing a game in his phone when he got this msg...he immediately went upstairs..

He knocked on nandini's door...nandini opened the door and let him inside...she closed the door after that...

Manik-haa nandini...kyun bulaya mujhe...tumhe kuch help chaiye thi na...

Nan(fidgeting with her fingers)-woh..mere..woh..top...

Manik stood up as he was sitting on bed and walked upto her...he softly wrapperld his hands around her waist and asked...

Manik-Nandini...baby kyaa help chahiye aapko...

Nan-woh mere top ka button nai khul raha...aap khol denge...plzz

She said luking down...

Man-ji bilkul khol dunga lekin pehle look into my eyes...

Nandini luked at him...

Manik-mein tumhara hone wala pati huh nandini...tumhe mujhe kuch bhi kehne mein hichki chahat nahi honi chahiye...hmm

Nandini nodded and turned as if telling him to open the top's button and chain...
Manik smiled and opened her button...he took his hands to chain...he pulled her chain a little bent down and kissed her back...

Nandini shivered with his touch...manik opened the chain...he bent down more and kissed her back again...nandini started.moving back...manik moved with her...both fell on the bed...manik turned her and bent down to kiss her neck...nandini moved her neck to other side giving him more space to kiss😜...
Manik took off her top...nandini was in her bra...manik kissed her boobs on the cloth...he then moved down to open her ghagra thats when nandini kept his hand on her shoulder...

Nan-manik

Manik immediately moved away from her and stood up...

Nan-manik aap...

Manik went out of the room widout listening to her...

Nandini changed her clothes and went down..she saw manik sitting in the car...
She went to the car...she sat in the passenger seat...

Manik-cabir ka call tha jaldi pohochna padega...they r waiting...

Nan-okay...

Manik started driving the car...

Nan-woh mein...

Manik didnt listen to her and started the radio on the full voice...
Nandini got tears in her eyes...

Whole way nandini tried to talk but manik shut her up by doing some or the other thing...
-------------------------------------------------------