Part3

MaNan reached to living room...vikrant and sujata took nandini a little away...

Suja-kyaa socha nandu...haa ki naa...

Vik-yes princess...manik acha laga...

Nandu just blushingly nodded her head in yes...

Both sujata and vikrant were happy and hugged her...

Whilr here in living room...

Nyo-kyaa huaa beta...haa yaa na...

Yash-nandini achi lagi beta...

Man-haa papa bohot achi lagi...

Fab4 and nav-ohhh!!!bohot achi lagi...

And manik passed glares to everyone
...
Thats when suj...vik...and nandini entered...all sat at their places...

Nyo-humari taraf seh haa hai...

Nandu blused while manik smile...

Vikrant-ji behenji...humari nandu koh bhi aapka manik bohot pasand aaya...

Yash-toh abb hum rishtedaar huye...

Nandu again blused more...while maniks smile grew wider...

With this fab4 and navya hugged nandu...while the elders hugged each other as well...but mabik was just sitting and admiring his cutesi sweetsi WUD BE WIFE...this didnt go unnoticed by nandu...but she blushed it away...

Suj-bacho...tumsab humari baato mein bore ho jaoge...jao bahar gsrden mein jake betho sab...jaa nandu in sab ko leke...

Nandu nodded and gestured everyone to come...all went to garden and sat on the grass...it was nice cold wheather...but nandini was a little worried as clod is like a gharki bimari to her...bohot jaldi cold ho jata hai usse...but she didnt said anything at that time...

Cab-yaar i m getting bored lets do something...

Muk-yaa lets play truth or dare...

All-okay...

Nan-mein bottle leh aati huh...

Nandu went to take bottle and soon cane back...

Nav-okay circle mein beth jate hai...
Pehle mein phir cabir,then mukti then alya then dhruv then nandu and after her manik...means the circle start from me and ends to manik...

Except MaNan all winked at each other...as they wanted MaNan to sit togthr...

They all sat like that...cabir spins the bottle first...it lands on mukti and nandini...
Mukti wud be asking question...manik palmed his face as he knew mukti will ask sumthing dirty only...

Muk-so nandini truth or dare...

Nan(she being the innocent one chose)-truth...

Mukti was abt to say sumthing but mnk spoke-dekh mukti...woh kuch aisa waisa puchne ki zarurat nahin hai...

Cab-ohoho...mr wud be husband...abhi seh itna protective...

Manik glared at him while nandini blushed...

Muk-acha nandini...tell me tumhe manik kaisa laga...i mean what is manik's first impression on u...

Listening this nandini started playing with her duppata nervously...manik saw this and held her hand...nandu luked at him...

Man-if u r not comfortable...dont answer...

Manik smiled after saying this...nandu also smiled back...nandu tightened her hold on his hand...