Girl Next Door

Chapter 1
Lydia P.O.V

This is not the best week of school I had. My brother Mason just left for college and it's been lonely and no to mention I had so many tests and and quizzes to study for just glad it's Friday now.

      When I was walking to my locker with my best friend Megan, the only girl who is willing to put up with me. "So Lydia we need to go to the mall this weekend, by that I mean we go to the mall get Starbucks walk around wishing we had money. "Sounds like a plan." When I got to my locker Megan won't stop staring at Nathan Johnson and his crew the most popular boys in school. I live next to Nathan and his brother Liam. Nathan is a Junior like me and Liam is a Senior and is also popular. My family is best friends with theirs but I never talk to both boys are even notice them sometimes. About every week we have dinner at one of each other house, When Mason was here he always talk to the boys and try to include me in but I never wanted to talk to them. "Megan stop staring at them its not even worth it. They are selfish and don't care for anybody else but themselves, you can do better." "But look at them they are hot! They have muscle and abs."  I rolled my eyes at her she always liked them.

        Waiting for my mom to pick me up Megan keep on talking about how she will date Nathan even though he is a "player". He never had respect for me and I don't have respect for him either. After 10 minutes Megan left and my mom hasn't even came yet. I tried calling her but she won't pick up. Awhile later, I got a text from her telling me to ride home with Nathan since she will be at the store for awhile. Oh now she tells me. I walk right behind Nathan and got into his car. Girls give me dirty looks but I don't really give a crap about them. Without talking, Nathan knows what to do and took me home.