Getting to know the boys

Chapter 4

That night I shower up and was playing Candy Crush on my phone while listening to Maroon5. I was still pretty mad but I was getting over it. I heard the door open but I didn't bother to look up, don't really feel like talking to anybody. "Why did you take blame for what Nathan friends did." I looked up and shockingly it was Liam. Wow I feel popular today. "What is the point of fighting back when you know that no one will believe you and when you have no respect for you what so ever." Liam sat down on the bed next to me. "Well I believe in you and have respect for you." "Sure you do." I kind of ignored him and when back to my phone. By the time Liam finally noticed I wasn't paying attention he pulled my phone out of my hands. "Hey! I was about to beat that level!" "Well too bad, now what was I saying? Oh that's right. You don't know anything about me or Nathan so tomorrow we will take you out tomorrow and you get to know the real us." "And what if I don't want to go out with you guys? We never talked before so there is no point of getting to know each other now." Liam leaned in closer to me. "You got a lot prettier and I already know everything about you. But you don't know anything about me and its time you get to know me." He left the room saying nothing else and I didn't really have anything else to say to him either.

    Late at night about at 1 in the morning I starting to get tired and was ready to dropped dead. Half asleep I heard another person come into the room. "Get off my bed you are sleeping on the ground." Oh right, I am in Nathan room. I stole a small pillow and blanket from the bed and found a corner to sleep in.

    The next morning I was woking up by Liam slapping a pillow at me. "Lydia wake up already! It's 10:00 and you need to live life." I put a pillow over my head trying to block Liam out. "Ugh living life is over rated." "If you don't get up I will dump water over your head." My eyes popped open and I shot right up. "Okay okay, I'm up."

    I walk downstairs into the kitchen finding Mrs.Johnson cooking breakfast. "Good morning Lydia, how are you doing?" "Well to be honest not so well. I am so sorry about last night and everything I did I am so sorry to cause all of that trouble." Mrs. Johnson sat down next to me and held my hand. "Its alright dear I don't blame you at all. I have known your parents long enough that I understand that they don't care for you. Your brother used to come here every week to talk to me about what happens in your house I understand. You can stay here as long as you want." I smiled at Mrs. Johnson. "Thank you so much ."

       I happily ate breakfast that morning till I see Nathan come into the kitchen. "Lydia you snore when you sleep, you should really do something about that." "And you talk and cry in your sleep  you should do something about that too." I really don't know if he does that I just needed something mean to say back. Mrs. Johnson step in between us. "Alright kids please play nice I know you two don't really talk but for my sake please get along." We both agreed and both didn't say anything back to each other.

        Liam came into the room and looked right at me. "Hey babe, ready to go?" "First thing first, don't you ever call me babe unless you want to lose a finger and I never agreed to go out with you and your brother today I have plans." I walked out of the room and got ready for the day I texted Meagan to meet me at the mall at 1. I hope that I can be able to go back into my house to get my car. Its not the best car to use to a car is a car so anything will do. I grabbed my bag and now I'm ready to go.

        I walked out the front door and started to walked across the street then a hand pulled me back. I don't even have to turn around to know who it is. "What do you want Liam?" He starts to walk circles around me. "I was told to keep you out of your house so I will be your transportation for the day." "Thanks but I don't need your pity. I can walk too." I should really learn how to compromise with this family because I will never win a fight. Liam pulls me into his car and shoves me in the back seat. In the front seat was a very angry Nathan. "Dude come on, why does she have to go with us? She is a complete nobody." Well that made me feel so much better.

       The ride to the mall was quiet. The moment Liam parked the car I burst out of the car and ran right inside. Good thing I found Megan near the water fountain. I ran right to her explain everything of what happen last night till today. Megan was speechless by the time I finished. "Lydia, you are suppose to be getting to know the boys not avoiding them." "I am getting to know the boys, I am learning how long I can avoid them so lets go."