Chapter 29 'Spring-Break'

Lydia POV

Oh spring the time where love is in the air.... Ha! nope just kidding. For me its a time where it rains which gives me an excuse to stay inside and watch movies. But this is the last week before Spring-break. I am so excited because on Saturday morning we get to fly all the way to New York to see Mason for the week. But that is my only encouragement to get through the week but not for the rest of the school.

Every person in school is looking forward to the big football charity game. All the money from the ticket goes to kids in need. I normally would of not be going to these kind of things but Nathan is playing in the game so of course I am forced to go. But at least I will have Megan and Liam with me so I won't be a complete loner.

I was currently now working on a project with Miranda, aka one of those popular girls that doesn't do crap. She was just sitting and texting while I am freaking stress out since this report about the Civil War. I mean if our class got to pick our own partner I would of found a decent one. "Miranda can you please print the paper out?" She rolled her eyes at me but at least she got up to print it.

"Hey Nathan!" Miranda said in a flirty voice. Dang it! So close to be printing out that paper. Before Nathan went to me, he walked over to the lazy Miranda to talk. I started to pack my stuff up but then I heard a beep from the laptop. My head snapped to Miranda who was standing next to the laptop. I rushed over to her to find the screen blank. All my work was gone.

2 weeks worth of it all gone. I looked back up at Miranda giving her a glare. Nathan rushed over to my side to hold me before anything else can happen. "Lydia calm down I can fix this." I turn over to him. "Okay then fix it now!" I said at the verge of losing my patients. All he did was click on the undo button. I really look like a dummy right now but I am a bit too pissed to care.

I grabbed my backpack, and my report from the printer and left the library. I heard Nathan footstep right behind me. "Are you really going to get mad at me for that." I stopped my steps turned around and started walking back to him.

"No I am not mad at you. I am freaking stressed out. This paper is worth more than you are, and Miranda didn't do crap! So before I leave today so if you would just let me..."

"Wait so I am worth less than a history paper?"

I rolled my eyes at him before just walking away from him. But Nathan just followed me instead. I went to my locker to pull out a bottle of white-out, to get rid of Miranda name. Normally I wouldn't mind, but I am just too frustrated to let her get any of the credit.

After that trip to my locker I decided to turn in my paper early just so I won't lose it overnight. "Now that you are done can I please have your attention?" I turned over to Nathan to see him pouting. "Yes, so what do you need?"

"What are you wearing tomorrow?"

"Well I am planning to wear a shirt and oh! I can't forget some pants."

"Okay no need for the sarcasm but can you wear one of my football Jersey for tomorrow charity game?"

"Um why? I'm not the one playing football tomorrow."

"You are my girlfriend, and its tradition for the girlfriend to wear the boyfriend jersey."

"Oh alright then...when should I pick up the jersey then?"

"Tonight at my house and how about you come over for dinner too? I mean Megan is already going to be there."

"Wait, why am I just hearing about the dinner now?"

Nathan chuckled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking away to his next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~