Introduction

So I decided to do another fan fic. It just came to mind and I decided to write it. So...If you like it tell me. If not then...tell me. :) This is just like the summary, description thing. So, yea.

---------------------

All I want is to leave. To be free.

I want to go away and never come back. but they wont let me.

So, I tried to leave permanently.

But then he came along and tried to save me. And he did.

But karmas a bitch and she likes to play unfair.

-

"Miss. What the hell are you doing?" A friendly voice asks in a panicky tone.

"What the hell does it look like." I ask without looking back.

"Please come back over." He says in a pleading tone.

"Why do you care whether I kill myself?" I ask in a harsh tone.

"Because. Nobody deserves to have to end it like this. Now please come back over." He says once again.

"Nobody cares. You probably don't even know me so don't you even say you care if you don't know me." I say.

"I might not know you. But I know there is someone out there who cares about you. Whether you know it or not. I also know you really don't want to do this. You just think it's the only way. It's not. If you give me a chance. I can help you. I will get to know you and I will care about you. I will help you through this." He says. I start to cry even more. Mostly because I know he's right about not wanting it. I don't want to do this, but I know I have to.

"I'm sorry." I say barely audible.

I let go of the rails and fall forward, closing my eyes.

"No!" I hear him yell.

--------------------

So yay or nay? I don't know...It seemed interesting in my head so I wrote it. I'll post the first couple chapters and tell me whether I should keep going or not. Love you guys :)

Megan xx