Ending All The Pain

I look up at him. I knew I heard his voice before. Wait. Woah. I just took Harry Styles order. Okay Megan. Calm down.

"Interesting name sir." I say, scribbling it on his cup. He just chuckles again. I turn around and make his drink, and might I say that he has a good tongue because this drink is my favourite.

"Order for..." I start off really loud and he rushes over before I can finish.

"Just kidding" I say and laugh a little, "orders ready for ehm. Karen Shwenzer?" I try making up a name.

"Yea that was a fail. Here's your drink Mr. Styles." I say, giving it to him.

"Thanks. You're funny by the way. Why not be a comedian?" He asks, taking a seat at a nearby, but out of sight, table.

"Eh. Just not my thing. If I was a comedian I'd offend way to many people and probably be arrested the first hour." I say in thought.

"Well. I guess that isn't your thing. What's your name by the way?" He asks. Wow he wants to know my name? Score for Megan!

"Megan. But you can call me Meg. Or Megz. Or Megsy. Or just Megan. That's cool too." I say. I think I just realized that I talk way to much.

"Well It's nice to meet you Megan. You make amazing Mango Passion fruit ice blend's by the way. Wow that's a mouthful." He says.

"Why thank you. Try saying venti, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with light whip and extra syrup" I say, remembering the longest order I have ever had to take.

"Somebody actually ordered that?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yep. I had someone order that like last week or something." I chuckle.

"Jesus. I feel bad for you." He says with a smile.

"Yep and then I had to repeat the whole thing when it was ready." I laugh.

"Wow. Well it was nice meeting you Megan. I should probably get going." He says, standing up from his chair.

"Oh one more thing. I know you probably get this a hundred times a day. But my friend Delaney is a pretty big fan of yours and I was wondering if you could sign something for her." I say, slightly embarrassed.

"No problem." He says. I look for something for him to sign then I get a perfect idea. I grab a venti cup and my marker.

"Just sign this. She'll thank me later." I laugh, handing it to him.

"Her names Delaney?" He makes sure.

"Yea. You can say Laney though." I say, glancing at the cup. After he's done writing he gets a picture with me. No, I did not ask. He wanted it. But I may have snuck one in with my phone too. Secretly, of course.

"Bye Megs!" He says, walking out the door.

"Bye Ha-Karen!" I say and he laughs. I guess I'll go by Laney's after work to give this to her.

My shift ends and I head over to Laney's flat. She lives by herself. She's from Yorkshire but she moved down here for school. I ring the bell and she answers a few seconds later.

"Hey Megz!" She says when she opens the door.

"Look what I brought you!" I say in a sing song voice and smile. I hold up the cup so she can't see the signature yet.

"Oh goody! Starbucks!" She yips, snatching it from my hand. Typical white girl.

"Wait! Look!" I say turning the cup so she see's the signature. She squints while she reads it then starts to make some noise between a moan, gasp and squeal.