Miam Or Payzer?

Hey guys! So like I promised here's another chapter!! If you guys wanna give me a birthday present (since it is my birthday) then vote and comment! I would love you forever! ♥♡

--------------------

Beep, beep, beep.

I sit up in bed.

"Mornin." Liam says, standing up.

"Why is it so bright?" I whine, squinting my eyes.

"That's usually what the sun does." He says chuckling. I hop out of bed and go to my closet. I pick out some other clothes and go to the bathroom. I change and go back.

"What time do you wanna leave?" I ask.

"Probably around eight-thirty." He replys.

"Okay." I go back to the bathroom and do my hair and put my makeup on, which isn't much. I go back in the room.

"So what do you wanna do? We have like an hour." I say.

"I don't know. Want some breakfast?" He asks.

"YES." I say, jumping up. He laughs, shaking his head. We walk out of my room and to the kitchen. I look for Stan and don't see him. We go in and look for food. I grab four eggs out of the fridge. I grab the ham and mayonnaise. I grab four pieces of bread and spread mayonnaise on them. I cook thee eggs and heat the ham up and put them on the bread to make a sandwich.

"What is that?" Liam asks coming up.

"Try it. It's heaven, that's what it is." I say. He looks at me and takes a bite.

"Wow. That's really good." He says after he swallows.

"See, told you." I say. We eat the sandwiches and just talk.

"So how's it like?" I ask randomly.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Being famous. Having all these girls fall on their knees for you." I state, laughing a bit.

"I mean, it's stressful at times. Like when management has us do something that just isn't us. I love the fans and everything, I just wish they gave us a little more privacy."

"Sometimes the paps go a little overboard with everything too." He explains.

"Yea. I bet it gets tiring sometimes too." I state.

"Yea. I wish we could just take a break sometimes." He says in thought. We sit in silence for a while.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" We both snap our heads towards the hallway.

Oh shit.

"Stan. Calm down." I stand up. He's practically steaming right now. If looks could kill both Liam and I would have been dead long ago.

"Megan. What. The. Fuck. Is he doing here?" He spits cholericly. I grab his arm and drag him out of the room harshly.

"I'll deal with you later." He points to Liam. I push him into the family room and scowl at him.

"What the hell is he doing here at eight in the morning? He stayed the night didn't he. I'm going to beat his fucking arse." He spits.

"Just stop! Oh my fucking god, just god damn stop Stan." I yell in frustration.

"Yea he stayed the night. We're. Just. Friends. We didn't fucking do anything!" I say.

"I don't wanna see him again. You're not to speak to him again." He says.