I Love You?

"Megan!"

"Perrie!"

We scream, running up to each other and jumping up and down. We pause for a minute but continue screaming.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask.

"Shopping!" We scream at the same time.

"Girls. Girls, not everything is about accessories and makeup." Lou comes and slumps his arms over our shoulders.

"Well, there's clothes too." I say in a duh tone.

"You two are hopeless. Especially you." He points at me.

"What? Wait, what are you talking about?" I ask in confusion.

"Just think about what the date is tomorrow." He says and walks away.

"Perrie. What's the date?" I ask in a panicked tone.

"Uh. The eighteenth." She says looking at her phone.

"That means tomorrow's the nineteenth. Of February?" I say, just to make sure and she nods.

"What the hell is tom-Oh my god!" I scream in realization.

"I totally forgot." I say, face palming myself.

"What?" She asks, worried.

"Boys! We're going shopping! See you in a bit!" I yell at them, dragging Perrie away.

"How could I forget? I am so stupid!" I face palm myself again.

"It's me and Liam's one year tomorrow!" I yell at her once we're far away from the boys.

"What! Megan! How could you not remember this? This is like, important!" She screams at me.

"I know!" I yell back.

"Why are we yelling?" She yells.

"I don't know!" I yell.

"I don't know what to get him. But it has to be something big. We agreed that we wouldn't celebrate our anniversaries until one year. Then we can get each other something amazing. I don't know what to get him! And wanna know something even worse? I'm broke!" I say, yelling at the end.

"Calm down. You're talking to a famous chick in a band. I got your back. I can get anything you want alright? And I'll help you pick something out." She says, slinging her arm around my shoulders. We walk down the street and find a huge shopping plaza. We go into a few stores but have no luck. We go into the last store and look around.

"I'm screwed." I groan.

"No you're not. You can think of something." She says, walking off to look for something. I walk the other way, scanning through things. I come across some glass jars and that's when I come up with something. I grab a medium sized jar and run through the store, looking for Perrie. I finally find her in the jewelry section.

"I found something!" I yell, showing her the jar.

"A jar?" She raises an eyebrow.

"No you idiot!" I slap her arm.

"I'm going to write 365 reasons why I love him and put them in the jar." I say.

"Aw! That's so perfect!" She fake cries.

"But that's not all. I have a surprise that comes after. I can't tell you though." I say, paying for the jar and walking out. We walk down and stop by a little store. I grab construction paper and she grabs glitter, glue and sparkles.

"Seriously?" I groan.

"Seriously. Now let's go." She smiles, walking to the cash register. We pay and go outside.