Saved

"Harry." I sigh. Matt stops again, grabbing the whip and pulling it back. It collides with my face once and he tries again but it's taken out of his hand.

"I don't believe we met." He says, pulling Matt off me.

"I'm Harry. And I believe you have something of mine." Harry says, punching Matt repeatedly. I curl up, trying to cover myself. When Harry gets off Matt he comes over and breaks the handcuffs off my hands. Harry helps wrap the sheets around me as I sit up.

"Are you okay?" He asks, holding my shoulders and I nod softly. He takes his shirt and gives it to me. I cant help but scan over his toned, inked body.

"Y-Yea. Let's go." I say hoarsely. He grabs me and helps me walk out, slightly stumbling. When we get out I see The boys minus Lou standing around. Liam's sitting on a stump, his head in his hands.

"Liam!" I manage to choke out. He looks up and sees me. He jumps up and runs to me. He wraps his strong arms around me and holds me as I cry onto his shoulders. Lou comes out of the place shortly after.

He pulls away and his joyful face is replaced with one of distress. I turn around just in time for Liam to tug me behind him. But he was too late. The sharp pain already embedded itself into my stomach. I look up and see Dani standing there with a look of relief on her face. Right when I think the chaos is over, something happens.

"Get the fuck away Dani. I don't like you. Just leave." Liam yells at her. I look down and see a silver knife stuck into my stomach. Liam turns around and Dani is nowhere in sight.

"Are you okay?" He asks me. I look up with no emotion. My legs give out and I collapse into his arms.

"Megan?" He picks me back up and sees the knife.

"Oh my god." His eyes widen. He carries me bridal style all the way back to the car. He gets in and sets me on his lap, letting me lean back on him.

"Where's the nearest hospital?" Zayn asks Harry. I hear Harry give him some directions and we drive away.

"You're gonna be okay. Just hang on a little longer." Liam whispers in my ear. The knife starts moving inside me, scraping again whatever organ is in front of it.

"Just a little longer. I promise." He assures as Zayn turns a corner.

"Zayn. Drive faster." Niall says, obviously worried. Finally we get there and we stop. Liam jump out with me and runs in, carrying my limp body in his arms.

"We need a doctor. Now." Liam hurriedly speed walks up to the front desk.

"Doctor!" A woman calls out, rushing a stretcher out. Liam lays me on it with the help of some nurses and doctors. They rush me back while Liam chases after us.

"Resting heart rate is 45 and dropping." The nurse says hurriedly.

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave." A woman's voice says. Liam starts to protest and I manage to look back at him just as I go through some double doors, cutting off our view of each other. I get wheeled into a room with bright lights and people wearing blue masks.

"Take deep breaths. That's it. Now count backwards from ten." A man says, leaving over and placing a mask over my mouth.

"Ten, nine, eight-" My eyes droop as the gas fills my lungs.

-

I open my eyes groggily as light floods my vision.

"Welcome back." A nurse smiles as she walks over, checking my blood pressure and whatnot.

"Well, your vitals look good and lucky for you the stab was half an inch above the amniotic sac." She smiles.

Okay, you're talking to a dumb girl here. Don't be so smart.

"Your baby is perfectly fine." She smiles as my mouth drops open. Cue heart attack.

--------------------

Here ye go!

Hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye

Meg xx